• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cormorant Down-July 13/ 2006

Noel was SAR and McDavid was FE as well. They have Brazil's name wrong in the article it is Duane Brazil.

I believe Trevor was an FE.  He was friends with my neighbour (also an FE) and my brother.  A young man with a young family.  My condolences.

There seemed to be a lot of activity coming from the flight line last night, I had just assumed it was another SAR callout.

Rest In Peace that others may live gentlemen.  My heart felt condolences to their families and friends, and I wish a safe recovery for the injured.

Thoughts and prayers to Dwayne, Kirk and Trevor's family and friends.  RIP gentlemen.  :salute:  Thoughts also for a speedy recovery to friends Ron and Gord and to the other crew members.

As an aside, I thought that LCol Hughes did an excellent job speaking at the press conference.

Duey

So sorry to hear that this morning on the radio.  My thoughts and my prayers goes to the souls of those brave members of the CF family and to the families of the victim.  May rest their souls.  Also positive thoughts for our injured members, may they get well fast.  Bless you all  :salute: :cdn:

our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of those lost . RIP  :salute: :cdn:
Ubique

Condolences on the loss of these fine people and a speedy recovery to the injured.

I thought this might be an appropriate .gif for the day

Duey said:
Thoughts and prayers to Dwayne, Kirk and Trevor's family and friends.  RIP gentlemen.  :salute:  Thoughts also for a speedy recovery to friends Ron and Gord and to the other crew members.

As an aside, I thought that LCol Hughes did an excellent job speaking at the press conference.

Duey

Well said...that is one of the most difficult things than any CO has to do...especially in as tight knit an outfit as the SAR world. Rest in peace gentlemen.  :cdn:

:cdn: My thoughts and prayers to the family of the lost airmen  :cdn:

Kirk and I sailed together in the Gulf, good guy that all he ever wanted to be was a SAR Tech, during that deployment he worked his @ss off to get ready for selection while being member of the Boarding Party with me. RIP Kirk you will be missed by the naval community by those that knew you and those that did not missed on on knowing a great guy.

RIP Trevor and Dwayne.

in the 19 wing mess this afternoon, it was dead silent when the piece about this came on the TV.
RIP

:cdn: RIP brave souls...thought and prayers to the crew's Sqn's, family, loved ones and friends.  :salute:

Back