• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Community college to RMC

lnels

Inactive
Reaction score
Im currently in community college taking computer programming. I was wondering if anyone on here has advice/information other than what's in the rmc website in terms of transferring to rmc. What marks, extracurriculars, and testing will give you a good chance to get accepted?

uh....read the RMC website?

Extra-Curriculars are really important; especially if you're older.. Team-based / orientated clubs some community service. I do not know if you would end up going to RMC St. Jean for a prep year for you to become realigned with the "University education / Book Learning".

OneMissionataTime said:
Extra-Curriculars are really important; especially if you're older.. Team-based / orientated clubs some community service. I do not know if you would end up going to RMC St. Jean for a prep year for you to become realigned with the "University education / Book Learning".

In what sense are they especially important if you're older?  I would think that for older people they would be easier to come by because they would have more life experience, but why more important?

I so want to make a comparison of Community College and RMC...but I am sure someone would accuse me of trolling. ;)

Back