• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chances of being accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kr3w

Inactive
Reaction score
I have already read most of the topics in the recruiting forms and I just wanted to know from your perspective of what my chances are of being accepted into the infantry as an NCM. Im 17 and finishing up my grd 11 and always had a desire to be part of infantry, and eventually to be part of JTF2 but wanna know my odds. Ive been in Air Cadets for 6 years ( Would of chose Army if there was a unit near by.) and im a Sgt. Im physically active and participate in biathlon for the past 3 years, competed in provincials and placed 6th in Nova Scotia. Along with that I go to the gym and run daily or when ever I get the chance. Academically im not the strongest especially in math but good in techinal and literate classes. I just wanted to hear from people how have been through the process or if any body knows how many people who haven't completed high school and have a trade in the CF. Finally I have my application and wanted to know if the practice aptitude test is harder or easier than the actual CFAT. I would appreciate any feed back, thanks!  ;) 

Only a recruiter can give a definitive answer.

The Recruiting FAQ
Please refer to this FAQ before asking questions in the Recruiting Forum.

Additional information is available on the Army.ca Wiki (http://army.ca/wiki/index.php/Recruiting).  Lastly, make sure to check Join the Forces.com for basic information before posting.

The following links to forum threads are from simple searches of the contents:

If you find a thread here that is related to your inquiry but doesn't answer it fully, please add to the thread instead of starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back