• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Pay Raise 2009/2010

Tewkster

Inactive
Reaction score
Are there any news of a pay increase this coming April?  With the current recession, I am not expecting that we can expect much, but I am sure that others would also appreciate any information on this.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Did not the RCMP get a roll back and civil servants as well?

was that not in the economic update last fall that everybody had so much fun with.

Current Public Service settlements are for 1.5%.  Gazing into my crystal ball I see something very similar for the CF.

mr.rhtuner said:
This is interesting, haven't read of any pay raise.

Of course you haven't; there's been nothing to read.

This thread is pure speculation being raised again this year. It is that time you know. Just need to run a search for "Pay Raise" ... and you'll see the same topic year after year after year.  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Of course you haven't; there's been nothing to read.

This thread is pure speculation being raised again this year. It is that time you know. Just need to run a search for "Pay Raise" ... and you'll see the same topic year after year after year.  ;)

:boring:

and gets old fast too ......

Tewkster said:
Are there any news of a pay increase this coming April?  With the current recession, I am not expecting that we can expect much, but I am sure that others would also appreciate any information on this.

Let's see.  My crystal ball predicts a raise matching what Chretien gave us in 1990.  :'(

George Wallace said:
Let's see.  My crystal ball predicts a raise matching what Chretien gave us in 1990.  :'(
'Twas Mulroney, methinks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Mulroney

hamiltongs said:

Yeah but George is suffering from mess tin syndrome

;D

hamiltongs said:

And I alreadly hate him for closing down CFE.  Yes.  One more reason to dispise the man.

NFLD Sapper said:
Yeah but George is suffering from mess tin syndrome

;D
I thought I assigned Mess Tin Syndrome a stock number and placed it into stock on a shelf so no one would ever get it.

George has been sneaking in to my  QM!!  :mad:

WOW, I didn't mean to open a can of worms.  Never fails, someone does it every year.

ArmyVern said:
I thought I assigned Mess Tin Syndrome a stock number and placed it into stock on a shelf so no one would ever get it.

George has been sneaking in to my  QM!!  :mad:

>:D  I found the NSN for APS.   

George Wallace said:
>:D  I found the NSN for APS. 

Lol!! Me too!! So now I can walk into Vern's office and PERSONALLY ask her where my pay raise is!!!

BinRat55 said:
Lol!! Me too!! So now I can walk into Vern's office and PERSONALLY ask her where my pay raise is!!!

Nope; no you can't. Someone assigned that same NSN to me!! I'm posted ... get ready Ontario (anything more specific than that hasn't been confirmed yet).

Besides, you already know what my reaction to such a question would be; and, it wouldn't be pretty. ;)

Re: PS raise. Members of PSAC got 2.4, 1.5, 1.5 and 1.5% over fourr years (starting from whenever the last CA lapsed). Personally, I was more than satisfied, given the current ecn context but some greedy buggers weren't...

Let's wait and see for the CF one, but for sure this govt is not Mulroney's nor Chretien's when it comes to military.

TimBit said:
Re: PS raise. Members of PSAC got 2.3, 1.5, 1.5 and 1.5% over fourr years (starting from whenever the last CA lapsed). Personally, I was more than satisfied, given the current ecn context but some greedy buggers weren't...

Let's wait and see for the CF one, but for sure this govt is not Mulroney's nor Chretien's when it comes to military.

Fixed it for ya :)

Back