• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN Mukluks Vs U.S. Bunny Boots

Vern... given that the kit entitlement has become "once per year"
it would make sense that the forces use Logistik Unicorp for the stocking and distribution... add a bunch of points or distribute them @ zero points but with the per anum quantity limits.

ArmyVern said:
Yep. Everyone gets issued them regardless,

And, everyone is entitled to more pair of each once / year:

5 X black sock liners;
5 X green socks;
5 X grey socks;
5 X OD t-shirts;
5 X boxers;
2 X long underwear; and
2 X undershirts ...

Once per year.

Heh, not everyone.  ;D

Heck, I'd be happy to get one set.  Not like I need them a lot, but then I wouldn't have had to go out and buy my own goretex socks and liners for when we go on our weekend winter exercise.

We just got OD goretex coat a couple of months ago, before that, our outer jacket was the old 'denim cotton' jacket.

I know, the red-headed step-child doesn't 'need' it, etc.  But it would be nice if we got it.

qjdb said:
Heh, not everyone.  ;D

Heck, I'd be happy to get one set.  Not like I need them a lot, but then I wouldn't have had to go out and buy my own goretex socks and liners for when we go on our weekend winter exercise.

We just got OD goretex coat a couple of months ago, before that, our outer jacket was the old 'denim cotton' jacket.

I know, the red-headed step-child doesn't 'need' it, etc.  But it would be nice if we got it.

Oh stop it dude. I AM a red-headed step-child. Anyone who`s ever met me in the flesh can certify that.

Guess youy`re not phase qualified yet ehÉ Boy, thatb really sucks. Wait for it though; won`t be long now and you too will be entitled.

:)

Vern

ArmyVern said:
Oh stop it dude. I AM a red-headed step-child. Anyone who`s ever met me in the flesh can certify that.

Guess youy`re not phase qualified yet ehÉ Boy, thatb really sucks. Wait for it though; won`t be long now and you too will be entitled.

:)

Vern

Oh Vern, think you missed these parts:

Unit: 1725 (Canadian Military Engineers) RCACC
MOC: 00232 (Cadet Instructor Cadre - Land)

I think they are on a different scale of issue than us.

yup  ;D

sorry, didn't put that in the post, thought it was (moderately) obvious from the avatar.

Sorry

Back