• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BOTC - Aug 27th, anyone going??

Hey, anyone going DEO... Verify your enrollment plan, because if you have NCM time and go directly to officer you should start on Pay level D, and not C where DEO normally starts. The difference is from $3400 to $4300 a month.

hey all former navcomm CEOTP'd Arty, the best guess is IAP/BOTP 27 Aug (they're running 4 platoons through for DEO/CEOTP) , on a side note Tim have you heard anything solid for course dates, I'm still playing the guessing game.

Hey all, I just got in touch with CFRC Toronto and I was told that all they are waiting for is a prior service assessment and I should be on the August 27th IAP/ BOTP.  I find out for sure in the next 2-3 weeks.  The officer that handles my file in Toronto did tell me that I have been slated for Infantry officer through the CEOTP entry program.  Hope the see everyone in August.

Hi guys, I'm a former Naval Electronics Technician (Radar) I'm going Armour and should be on the Aug 27 course, even though I haven't had official word yet.  I'm CEOTP (I still can't believe I have to go through basic all over again  :'( ).  I guess it's a small bump in the road to where I want to be.  See you in a few months  :salute:

Cheers,
Deek

Congrats everyone!
CEOTP; Artillery Officer.
Im coming from Elmsdale, Nova Scotia...So I'll see you folks from NS on the 1st of August!
Hope you're all as pumped for this as I am!
--Cody

CEOTP Pilot.. taking the train up from London, Ontario. Excited to start... even more excited to finish!

I finally got the official letter but they misspelled my name ha ha Should I call in and correct them? :) I don't think they misspelled my name on the official file but just on this letter they sent me :)

Is anyone interested in doing a meet and greet for folks heading for the Aug. 27 IAP (from the Greater Toronto area)?

DEO- Armour Officer IAP/BOTP Aug 27th, looking forward to it!
I'd be more than happy to do a meet and greet for those in the GTA, anyone else?

Cheers

Hey guys, just got my message.  Have a safe summer and I'll see you August 26th.

cheers ;D

seeing as we're on the topic of meet and greets, anybody interested in getting something together for Greater Victoria.

Anyone wanna have a meet and greet in Yellowknife? Ha... didn't think so. I will be in the GTA after Aug 4th, and PortHope maybe we could do it in Pickering or something, perhaps at the LoneStar cafe on Kingston Rd. Halfway... unless you want to meet everyone in TO.

ArtyNewbie said:
seeing as we're on the topic of meet and greets, anybody interested in getting something together for Greater Victoria.

I would be in for Victoria.....Is that Mac?

how'd you guess lol, yup, I'm out of town until the 24th, I'm thinking 5 Fd Offr Mess shouldn't be to hard to get permission to use it.

ArtyNewbie said:
how'd you guess lol, yup, I'm out of town until the 24th, I'm thinking 5 Fd Offr Mess shouldn't be to hard to get permission to use it.

Where is that?  Over on Bay St?

I was all worried this week, I heard everyone from Esq got on the courses but me.  I guess the MCpl left me off the original message.  Thankfully I got it yesterday.  Are you driving or flying Mac?

Hey Avro Arrow and Al,

How does 2:00 PM August 11 (a Saturday) at the Lone Star sound?  The location works for me.

I'm gonna fly , lve the wife the wheels, but yes we're down at bay street. Mat will be joining me down there when I get home from lve

ArtyNewbie said:
I'm gonna fly , lve the wife the wheels, but yes we're down at bay street. Mat will be joining me down there when I get home from lve

Ok sounds good, give me an email when you get back

Cheers

Back