• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Board and CEO of the Trudeau Foundation Resign En Masse

Then you will say those aren't good sources. So it will go no where. And will not change your mind.
Possibly. Depends on the sources. I assume you won’t post them because you know they aren’t otherwise you’d defend them. I can respect you defending your sources, but I can’t respect intellectual dishonesty.
I will just go with my good friend who was Sasha pot dealer (paid his university bill with the profit lol) said Justin was the dumb brother.
Are you ok with that source and spread here on this site? Is that the kind of thing we promote here? Does this jive with site guidelines?

Possibly. Depends on the sources. I assume you won’t post them because you know they aren’t otherwise you’d defend them. I can respect you defending your sources, but I can’t respect intellectual dishonesty.

Are you ok with that source and spread here on this site? Is that the kind of thing we promote here? Does this jive with site guidelines?
Trudeau made it legal

Plus was trying to make it funny and light.

Made what legal? Pot? Sure.

But we aren’t talking about the same thing now are we.
I thought we were talking about Trudreau not being sharpest tool in the shed. And that Butts helped him.

Plus I know if I give you some of the sources that many have seen you will not find them to your liking.

So went with just adding colour with my friend of brother pot dealer said.....:)

Plus I don't think a minor crime done by a 20 year old over 20 years ago is a big deal on here.

I thought we were talking about Trudreau not being sharpest tool in the shed. And that Butts helped him.
Again, back it up. That is all. It isn’t complicated. Rifleman posted crap about his wife and Butts writing exams for a Trudeau. If he’s being legit and honest then post the sources or just admit it’s not valid. Like I said, there is more than enough to go on to attack Trudeau, his policies and his government without resorting to stuff likely being posted in echo chambers and sub Reddits etc.
Plus I know if I give you some of the sources that many have seen you will not find them to your liking.
You’d be surprised but the fact you say that is enough. You have no source.
So went with just adding colour with my friend of brother pot dealer said.....:)

Plus I don't think a minor crime done by a 20 year old over 20 years ago is a big deal on here.

I’m curious as to why you and others are promoting unsubstantiated claims and rumours. You posted a bunch of defamatory stuff about his wife and now this. Unless you’d like to tell us where exactly you are getting any of that?

Stated by who and where?

Links, posts or articles maybe?

Trudeau certainly has enough to criticize without having to spread that crap. If you have sources to any of that I’m all ears.
I agree 100%

It's also a violation of the site guidelines, which is why those posts are getting removed and a warning is being issued.

Milnet.ca Staff

Again, back it up. That is all. It isn’t complicated. Rifleman posted crap about his wife and Butts writing exams for a Trudeau. If he’s being legit and honest then post the sources or just admit it’s not valid. Like I said, there is more than enough to go on to attack Trudeau, his policies and his government without resorting to stuff likely being posted in echo chambers and sub Reddits etc.

You’d be surprised but the fact you say that is enough. You have no source.
Validity of a statement does not hinge on a posted source. It helps justify it but it is not a requirement.

Validity of a statement does not hinge on a posted source. It helps justify it but it is not a requirement.
The validity of a statement or argument is based on the premise that it is true. And while it does not hinge on a posted source (because it can be true or untrue) it still hinges on evidence of being true. Without any attempt to prove its truthfulness it is indeed invalid and dishonest. Agreement or disagreement on his or my part is irrelevant though. Good research and debate thesis is validated by sourcing and evidentiary proof to support one’s thesis.

This is why we have defamation laws. To prevent untrue statements that could cause damage to someone or something.

I'm looking forward to Remius defending PP against defamatory remarks with the same level of enthusiasm.
If he gets the same level of defamatory comments directed to him here I will. So far no one here has attacked his wife or made any imagined insinuations about his schooling etc etc.

Feel free to correct me.

Not sure why you feel the need to attack me personally or call me out on that.

At least if he starts preaching here, we can heckle without being arrested. He'll have no stature, special treatment, security paid by us. He'll just be another loud mouthed eco terrorist. Keep him away from Greta though. She's still a minor.
His name was on Epstein's flight manifests once... so maybe thats his thing

Ok some of the known facts are then blown into rumour.

Known facts, as the basis of the bigger rumours.

Trudeau was on the Epstein jet
Sophie did get Covid in England
Was seen with Idris Elba at the time, he got Covid too
The conference Sophie was paid by the Trudeau Foundation
There is an NDA and a law firm with Trudeau connections did it
Butts and Trudeau were roommates
Trudeau did grope a woman in the Stampede

But in the end his management of the country is the thing I mostly care about.

But I think people also get really upset of the double standards of the guy.

He uses NDA....but then Hockey Canada uses it that's bad
Blackface....but its ok for him
He's a feminist then treats the woman around him poorly
Locks down the country then goes to island for vacation
Don't travel because GW...then flies everywhere
etc

If he gets the same level of defamatory comments directed to him here I will. So far no one here has attacked his wife or made any imagined insinuations about his schooling etc etc.

Feel free to correct me.

Not sure why you feel the need to attack me personally or call me out on that.

Yep. And if you scroll back in my posting history you’ll see where I condemned this when it was posted here. Again, I didn’t see a single person here on this site support or encourage that sort of thing.

No one here defamed PP or attacked his wife.

Again , feel free to correct me if someone has.

Back