• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ OCT3rd to DEC16th <-----Who's Attending?

oh maybe so. But the closet signifigant body of water is lake ontario, like 200km away.

Yeah, I'm not familiar with much of Ontario... but that's what it says in the package they gave me. I don't care what it is, I'll take what I can get !

Yeah, I hear ya man. 

I've got 2 buddies that have been to borden for training and they both have told me the same thing. That it's like a desert there, tones of dirt and dust. And at night you get these boogers full of dirt and shit. They call 'em borden boogies! yumm 

Whats up boys.... I had a change of plans today. I was originally going to St Jean for my BMQ but today I found out that I'm actually going to Borden. I'm a little disappointed but I am greatful that I've been accepted and can live with this rearrangement. I'm lookin forward to going and hope to see you all there. I'm in for Infantry Reg force. Cheers.  :salute:

:cdn:

Hi guys and gals. I'm back from a little bit of an involuntary vacation I took from the site. Anyways, I'll be on this BMQ, in Borden. Going in for SigOp, getting sworn in on September 13th in Kingston. Will arrive in Borden on October 2nd.

Also, anyone with MSN add me ; p-unit@hotmail.com

Let's chat and sip tea before we get there.

Is Oct 3rd -Dec 16th the last BMQ this year?  Is there others that may start and get split through Christmas?

Split through Christmas? No, it ends on December 16th. Toute fini. Done. We graduate on that day.

Hey Hey HEy!!

Anyone going on this BMQ in borden it would be nice to know people before we get there. I already added some people.. Anyone willing to chat just add me or accept my invite. Cheers :salute:

icegal.stacey@gmail.com

Ok, change of plans..I couldnt log onto my other MSN so I had to make a new account. New one is p-free@hotmail.com so add that one and let's chat.

P.S. I just added you S.A.Blundon

Hmm... I just found out I leave October 1st today. Starting on the 3rd and going to the 15th in St. Jean. MOC is 031 and my unit will be PPCLI. I'm pretty happy about this, I've been waiting a long time now, I think just over a year since I started the procedure.

They told you what unit you would be going to? Lucky! Wish they told me what unit I'd be going to...

Yeah, I was surprised. I remember asking the recruiter when you find out what unit you'll be in and he said after BMQ you write down your top three choices, and then it goes to job availability. If I were you I'd call and ask about it.

Yeah. I remember hearing that you get a choice if it's availabe after you're done BMQ. But I distincly remember the recruiter telling me RCR when she phoned me.

So here's hopin I make RCR and the light infantry battalion.

The recruiter told me RCR when she phoned me up. I think it depends on if you put a preference or not.

I never wrote a preference down. She did say that most people around here (Alberta) are happy to get PPCLI because their based closer to home than say getting RCR so maybe they take that into account.

I think its different for infantry. You get your regiment now, and then your battalion later. Us support trades I think are told our posting when we finish BMQ or QL3s..

well me bye's

Mojo's in too.  Oct 3 to Dec 15
just got the call a few minutes ago.
I get sworn in Sept 14 in Barrie.

And you can bet I won't be missing a workout between now and October.

HHHOOO RRRAAHHHH.

Mojo, I'm going in for SigOp as well..add me on MSN if you have it. p-free@hotmail.com Let's chat.

Back