• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ AUG 21 - St. Jean

I let my bosses know the date i was leaving for basic, but i have yet to give them a date that will be my final day of employment. Im trying to figure out when the earliest i could quit without having much money issues. Probably going to be the first week in August.

If my stupid boss though decideds to start to cut my hours at an unreasonablee time, i me just quit earlier. Im not going to put up with to much now that i am leaving in the near future.

Got my joining instructions today, but they are different from the ones that CFLRS St Jean has up on their site.

Which ones do I go by?

What are some of the differences between the 2. Any real big conflicting instructions?

Also, ask your recruiter which ones you should follow.

I thought you were swearing in at the begining of Aug springroll. When did you get all this information?

I gave my notice two weeks ago and my last day is July14. I am training my replacement now too. I don't have any instructions yet, so I guess i'll get all that when I swear in.

techie said:
I thought you were swearing in at the begining of Aug springroll. When did you get all this information?

I am swearing in July 31st.
I went to the CFLRS website(at the top of that page it says Joining Instructions), and today received, via Canada Post, my joining instructions, my congratulatory letter and trade info from the CFRC.

Ha finally found the board for the 21st! I can't wait. Serious helping my mom move sucks, but it helps count the days till I fly out. Hope to see you all there.

5 days after most of you..

August 14th , sworn in.

Leave Aug. 26th for St Jean , Course starts August 28th..

Any other takers?

Met one on here also getting sworn in the same day , in Wpg , leaving the same time!

That makes 3 I know ( including my best friend whos comin' along the same dates haha )

Thanks!

Jesso

Welllllll then , I see I have been rejected from the ' week befores ' lol , JK guys :) Yah I noticed that thread , thanks tons and G'LUCK ON BMQ!!

Shilo Manitoba here dudes..    Can definetly say im excited to be going Navy.

Oh Rory.. Didnt I tell you Sask sucks  ;D Lol.

Currently stuck in Hamilton(not for long!), but grew up in Orillia, ON.

Haha Jesso Saskatchewan will outnumber you! Just watch!  >:D

I'm in Brampton, ON.  I just picked PPCLI to go out west and see the other side of the country. ;D

Back