• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ AUG 21 - St. Jean

OMG!! My Big Brother! How weird.

Well folks dont have TOO much time ( imagine that! ) , 7th week is rolling around. It`s still been rather interesting here. Rifle test next week * heart attack!!! * haha , but it`s all good , I keep putting `one foot infront of the other `and by the time I look up the day is done.

Steve - Great way of comm`s with family here isnt it lol. I miss you , and sorry I couldnt come up this weekend. Ill make sure of it FOR SURE to come see you ASAP ( possibly next weekend! ) and it`ll be good! Get to go to Pet!!

Talk to you all soon and Ill give you a call soon brudder!

Ta ta.

LIVE FROM ST JEAN

OS JESSO

Hellllooo folks!

Here I am sitting at lovley CFLRS St Jean , the weekend just about to roll up and starting on week 7! TEST WEEK! Little nervous I must admit , I know I am prepaired but I feel like I wish I had more time to practise , especially rifles. Trying to not let my nerves get the best of me so I hope. i know my stuff but because I get so scared for tests I end up , possibly , screwing up! But so far so good on that aspect of things.

Rifle drill - Not easy , actually very difficult. It also hurts! When you are with your weapon be careful of your posture , and make sure you are very aggressive. The more aggresive the better.

Farnhams coming up soon. A little nervous , I have been a bit sick but nothing I haven't been able to fight off. The body really can work maricles , mind over matter. Should be interesting. Get this week over with * crosses fingers *FOUR DAYS for this week. But that means this week work has to be crammed into a smaller time frame.. should be interesting Im sure.

Hopefully this wekeend as stated I get to see my Brother in Pet! Woo hoo. That'll be exciting after a tougher week. See , it doesnt have to be all physical to have a rough week.. you're mind drains you just as much too.

As one of my co workers says " It's an awesome experience. you meet LOTS of people " , which is true.

Still happy to be here , very much so.  Will let you know how this week goes. Keep your fingers crossed.

OS JESSO

Back