• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Australian Navy pays for breast enlargements

Rodahn said:
They don't look at all like saline........... ;D

Dude those are the type that you just slip inside the bra (or the swimsuit top) ...

Trust me on this one.  ;)

(they are 'enhancers' not implants - SME speaking)

ArmyVern said:
Dude those are the type that you just slip inside the bra (or the swimsuit top) ...

I rather thought that they looked like shoulder pads for a hockey player......Or maybe elbow pads......

ArmyVern said:

And I would know this how?.....I don't give a damn about them, other than to get them out the way.....they used to end up somewhere across the room..... ;D

Okay, here's one of each:

23114153.jpg

Silicone on the left, saline on the right.

ArmyVern said:
Beautiful!!

Too bad I couldn't say that about most of the pics that come up when you do a Google (image) search for "breast implants"
9.gif

The particularly horrific ones could have their own website: "When Implants go Bad"  :-X
Seriously!

PMedMoe said:
"When Implants go Bad"  :-X
Seriously!

Don't even try it!! I've been told it all before.

It didn't work those times -- it isn't gonna work now!!  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Desperate much?  :eek:

Actually, was refering to the link for the article, not the implants themselves.... And being a Google is our friend, have found said article....

Rodahn said:
Actually, was refering to the link for the article, not the implants themselves.... And being a Google is our friend, have found said article....

Yeah ... stick with that story!!  ;)

PS: I was referring to neither the link nor the implants themsleves, but to the "picture" portion of it.  :)

ArmyVern said:

Oh MAN why am I only seeing this thread now???  Hey Vern, remember the name of the club you wanted to form at the picnic table in the smoking area outside G&T??  Bet you do...  I can't beleive that with a personality such as yours you would actually think you NEED boobs.  Do you realize that it was our second year in Pet before I realized you even HAD boobs? (Really, no pun intended there, you were a trench digger like me  ;D !!) And then there was the purchase of the century...

geo said:
Huh?
Purchase of the century?
Me thinks we are either going to hear verrrrryyyy interesting story or we are going to be read an obit on one of our posters who came to sudden and very nasty end ! :eek:

I'm betting on Vern to come out on top :)

Ahhh.... The purchase of the century!

Lucky bugger(s) ;)

Well, according to that thread link.....you didn't come out on top.....Keith's? really!  :p

Back