• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Australian Navy pays for breast enlargements

eerickso

Inactive
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6997316.stm

Maybe they can save money in life jackets?

I still have to pay for my rogaine!!!

Ha ha!  Believe it or not, there are women in the CF that have had the same thing done (and covered by the CF).

Penis enlargement?

I want my cut!  (no pun intended)

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Penis enlargement?

I want my cut!  (no pun intended)

The best known Canadian practitioner is Dr Stubbs.  He was taught by Dr Long.  More details at:

http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=f8168eb9-7206-48b0-b4b3-3efb3827a6d2&k=59098

PMedMoe said:
Ha ha!  Believe it or not, there are women in the CF that have had the same thing done (and covered by the CF).

- Yes, BUT: Can MEN get breast enlargements in the CF?  Think before you laugh...

;)

TCBF said:
- Yes, BUT: Can MEN get breast enlargements in the CF?  Think before you laugh...

;)

From some of the folks I see in the gym, maybe the question should be:

Can Men get breast REDUCTIONS in the CF?

Breast enlargment and penis removal.  Still can't get get laser eye surgery paid for though...

dapaterson said:
The best known Canadian practitioner is Dr Stubbs.  He was taught by Dr Long.  More details at:

http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=f8168eb9-7206-48b0-b4b3-3efb3827a6d2&k=59098

I find the irony of someone being named ''Stubbs'' to specialize in penis enlargement, to be rather funny!  :eek:

Well, the CF has done one sex change - so a boob job is not bad

geo said:
Well, the CF has done one sex change - so a boob job is not bad

When I was in Air Cadets, my officers told me that the CF wouldn't fund lazer eye surgery, but they would do a sex change to make you feel more comfortable about your sexual orientation! Not sure how much truth there is to this, but I found it funny either way!

Pte.Butt said:
I find the irony of someone being named ''Stubbs'' to specialize in penis enlargement, to be rather funny!  :eek:

The dentist who removed my wisdom teeth was (not a word of a lie) Major Payne.  And it was.

Pte.Butt said:
When I was in Air Cadets, my officers told me that the CF wouldn't fund lazer eye surgery, but they would do a sex change to make you feel more comfortable about your sexual orientation! Not sure how much truth there is to this, but I found it funny either way!

The sex change was done....

geo said:
The sex change was done....

Well, by this I mean, not sure if they would fund a sex change over a lazer eye surgery. Sorry, I should have worded what I had typed a little better.

I have seen a she male in CF uniform. Kind of looked like my grade 9 English teacher. Ms. Nolies, is that you?  ;D

That's it!!!

I'm moving to Australia and becoming a sailor -- forthwith!!

Damn, lucky girl.  :mad:

Well, if it's THAT important to you, Vern, you can always ask for a Christmast gift  ;D !

Yrys said:
Well, if it's THAT important to you, Vern, you can always ask for a Christmast gift  ;D !

I've been asking for them for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries etc for years. It hasn't happened yet.  :mad:

Medicineman once sent me the details on what I'd have to do to get the CF to do them for me ... it wasn't pretty. Although, I am quite sure that I'd qualify in a heartbeat.

One day ... I will have a chest. One day.

ArmyVern said:
One day ... I will have a chest. One day.

You don't have a cheat  :eek: ? Ouch! I thought you only wanted breasts!  :p

Well, I'm sure there's a bank loan somewhere for you :) ...
And you could use money for HIS Chritstmast gift as a starter ;)!

Personally I think they should pay to have liposuction to remove the years of fat accumulation from working on the submarines and my eyes laser repaired from the poor lighting conditions. Hopefully one day they will figure out how to repair your hearing.

Greenie

Back