• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

I think I've got a problem, at four and five in the morning I keep clicking on the refresh button on my browser at the home page to see the latest reply to any thread. I sit here even if there hasn't been a relpy on the entire site for 40 minutes. I was a lurker in the threads for over a year before getting deeper into my addiction by registering. It all started witha recruiting question, then the all caps binge and now at 103, I'm on the road of no return.

I think a lot of the time spent is idling. I find myself always coming back to the site and refreshing though. I'll live it on for hours and go do other things, return, and look for updates. My name is Patrick, and I am an army.ca addict.

When I was out west, we had two public computers, and everytime I was on I was usually purusing through the forums. I've heard many "That army site, again eh". YES THAT ARMY SITE AGAIN$!@#$(_ Sorry, lost it for a second... Help me...

;D I really don't know what I'd do with my spare time otherwise...

Cheers,

Patrick

22 days 4 hours 28.....29.....30.....31......32....33...........

[I type slow.]

I love this site get to learn alot more about the CF .  I am on at least two to three times a day when I am not working  ;D

I am not an addict. I *meant* to spend 59d 19h 29m (and counting) here. ;)

My girlfriend has blocked Army.ca on  her computer using those stupid parental controls, and wont tell my the password.
There's always a way around these things. I set up a remote desktop client on my computer and now all I do is leave my computer on and surf  Army.ca through the remote desktop on my computer when I'm at her house.  >:D

Mike wins
Morgs said:
My girlfriend has blocked Army.ca on her computer using those stupid parental controls, and wont tell my the password.
There's always a way around these things. I set up a remote desktop client on my computer and now all I do is leave my computer on and surf Army.ca through the remote desktop on my computer when I'm at her house. >:D
and so can anyone else who wants to....

why not just download another browser, and not tell her about it, then you can surff all you want. ;D

Nic

I've got the whole office reading the site now, they wonder my obsession.

Every so often I'll hear the guy who's supposed to be working for me, peer into my office and go "You're looking at that army site again aren't you? Get to work."

Ive only spent 2 days, 22hrs on this site, but I know im an addict

You all have beat me I am a junor compared to all of you lol. I have 1 day 2 hours and 15 minutes logged on the site right now. I love this site lol. I cant get enough of this site I visit at least two or more times a day. Keep up the good work of running this site.  :salute:

well i have Total time logged in: 1 days, 18 hours and 33 minutes i love this site too. I need to log on aleast once a day.  ;D

ToRN said:
Mike winsand so can anyone else who wants to....

why not just download another browser, and not tell her about it, then you can surff all you want. ;D

Nic

I hope no one would try it... then again, if they did it would serve them right... I mean I hope they have a spare copy of their operating system.

I hadn't actually thought about downloading aonther browser, I think she'd know though.
Cheers,
Morgs

Oh No!  Two more days in only a week.  Too many posts to read, so little time.  Who's going to start a rush in the comedy threads next?  Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.  170 plus points of what happens to your brain cells in the Army.....  TEAMWORK.....means you never have to take all the blame yourself.  Time to Roll Up the Rim......

Step away from the rim sir, this can only end badly, it's not worth a beigne! I think I'll be in the next Tim Hortons ad, gently typing away on Army.ca while my dog brings my 4 large coffee, because he can only handle the "Carry out Tray" and it has to be balanced on all sides. Then I email the Tims I don't need to the lads here on Army.ca because nothing goes with Tim's like Army.ca  :p

Im at 1 day, 22 hours, and 33 seconds.....  Im a hotel receptionist with internet access  >:D  oh yeah.. Im an addict  :D This site is just too cool  ;D

Hello my name is Bob and I'm an sex addict. Oh what, Wrong room, sorry I mean an Army.ca addict.1 day 21 hours 3 min.

Ha! Ha! Very funny, but I think we are all addicts.  That is why we spend so much time on here.  Yes sex addicts as well.  LOL.

Back