• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

mdh

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this topic has been raised or not - but I have to confess - I believe that I am addicted to this board and might - just might - have a problem. In fact, I don't think there any doubt about it - My name is MDH and I am an Army.ca addict.

I notice that I have now spent a total of 6 days 14 hours and 10 minutes on this site.   My wife is scared for me, my friends wonder why I laugh maniacally when I type into the "ethereal" green on screen - or turn purple with rage...I can't explain it to them - I'm not sure I can explain it to myself.

Sleepless in cyberspace?

cheers, all, mdh  :crybaby:

Niner says I am......I told her No, but she still doesn't believe me....with 20 days?  How can that be?

GW

I am a total addict. I can't stay away. I need help, help me jebus >:D

I have to agree with you mdh, I check this stupid site like 20 times a day, it's just a little too addicting. Well, I guess it's 20 times better than writing this stupid paper I'm working on.   :-\
We should start a support group for people who need to stop read all these aimless posts and get out into the real world.... wait, a support group... that's a little counter productive.

4 Days 9 Hours here...

But I think I'm seriously addicted too Army.Ca.. my low "total time logged in" probably results from the fact that I'm rarely at home anymore nowadays..

I'm sitting pretty at 5 days myself... I am addicted, I need my daily dose of army.ca.

Total time logged in: 1 days, 22 hours and 18 minutes.

I only come on to lurk in some threads.  I usually post in the general CF forum and in the news.

I'm not addicted...really....I can stop any time I want to.....I just don't want to!

Wow. I never checked stats before. 3 days 23 minutes. Do I need help!  ???  I think I might. A support group, yeah yeah that's it......but won't that take away from my Army.ca time???  OK no support group....but, but, but, more coffee......black!!!

9 days 9 hours and 52 minutes.  Im hooked.

On the web there are two and only two websites really worth spending that much time on.

www.janes.com and www.army.ca

Army.ca, live it, think it, be it. Grrrrrrrrr!  :salute:

My name is GGHG Cadet and I have a problem too. I've been logged in for 6 days and 18 hours. I check this site way too much, for example I'm at school now and should be doing some work but I'm on here.

Same here man this is stopping me from increasing my computer marks from 90's to 95's...

8 days, 12 hours, 52 mins and counting...

11 days 3hours and 42 minutes. I have even put people on hold on the phone to type out  a post or ignored instructions in a class. I need help, I am an addict for sure haha >:D

13 days, 3 hours and 45 minutes, oh yeah little bit of OCD here, might miss something otherwise...

Total time logged in: 10 days, 13 hours and 50 minutes.

The sad thing is, that camochick has more time logged in than me, and I can remember her first post.....

Nic

6 days, 8 hours, 33 minutes.

Wow, think about all the productive stuff I could've done with all that time.....

Nah, probably would've just spent it sleeping. Or worse, working on assignments!  :crybaby:

The way to recovery is to first admit that you have a problem......

...wait a tick....

ALRIGHT....GET OFF THIS THREAD AND VISIT ANOTHER....

That's right...just another fix is all you need...no need to sober up....

There...that's better, isn't it?

Regards

Army.ca  .....the addiction that knows no cure!  ;D

I've started checking and posting on this board more than ones I've been frequenting for years. I think it's a good thing that so many find the board so appealing - I'm sure to some degree it builds community and understanding between different elements, etc. as well as a better understanding between officers and NCM's. Or at least, that's the impression I've got. Hey, what other site can you post on where you can legitimately claim that your participation on the board is contributing to your professional capacity? (none for me, though I'm sure some might have others).

Back