• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

16 days 2 hours and 14 minutes as of this post - my usage goes up whenever i have an essay/project that I am working on at my desk.

Only 2 days, 20 min here.  I can't say I live here but I do like to stop by and chat.

Total time logged in: 16 days, 9 hours and 52 minutes

And I consider myself only moderately hooked.

Sure I start to get the jitters if the site goes down, sure I get edgy, sure I pick fights with inanimate objects but hey...I dont need it..yeah I can give up any time I want see....

...Any new posts?

Geez Che,
if your moderately hooked at 16 days, I guess I'm in big trouble....
Total time logged in: 38 days, 13 hours and 36 minutes....I needa life.....

Geez, I got laid off the first week in January, I think I've been logged in since then, I'm trying to get alerts sent to ma cell phone. I don't send dirty pics to my cell. Must.....unglue.....a$$....from....this....desk.......DOH, I give up, I'm here till eternity.

"All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." Homer Simpson

Like any good chronic, I can blame it on others - YOU! - if I didn't have to log on to sort out you lot, I wouldn't be hooked. 

"Society's to blame." - "Right....We'll be arrestin' im too!"  (Monty Python)

5 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes...  Now, if we were only posting the amount of time it took for our applications to go through...  ;)

T

This site is so addictive.   I'm happy that we don't own a computer at home, or I'd do nothing other than sit on my duff all evening.   My wife would disown me!   Right now we just borrow the neighbours laptop (along with his wireless connection - can you say SWEET!) a few times a month.   But when I do, I find myself on this site almost every few hours checking for new messages.   I should be sanding and repainting the bedroom but I'm sitting here typing.   I can hear my wife sanding the walls.    Hahaha.   She is going to be really ticked at me!

DME

12 days, 20 hours and 33 minutes.

1581 posts over 53 topics and 17 votes...Wow :eek:

Slim

The other day one of my co-workers saw me reading in the library ... she stopped and said to me.. "what, is army.ca offline?"

...hummm,eh, yea,umm......highly sensitive case, um ,national security and all , maybe be best if you just forgot you ever saw that,......

Bruce Monkhouse said:
...hummm,eh, yea,umm......highly sensitive case, um ,national security and all , maybe be best if you just forgot you ever saw that,......

Office Space?  "H-Have you seen my stapler?"

You are not alone!

ARMYCAHOLICS ANONYMOUS
(pernounced army-ka-holic)

Hello Everyone, My name is Pieman and I am a Armycaholic....

Major Security Violation: My wife just read Griswald's post.  Now I may not be allowed to use the computer when I come home on weekends.  Thank goodness for "Imposed Restriction"!

Tom

I'm addicted too.. according to the fact that i've been logged on for 1 day 11 hours since I opened my account on january 27th... By the way my girlfriend is sick about me reading this green screen forever.. lol

cheers!  :salute:

Back