• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

Since a copy of my PM's go to my email, and every time someone posts on a topic that I do, that notification thing comes to my email also......so yes I go back to the thread alot, to see the current information.......

So sometimes I'm not even logged in but still reading, especially the news articles that everyone posts here also, so I guess that qualifies me as an addict also  8) , but I don't mind since you guys are great!  ;D

And here I am again, taking a break before I leave to my daughters' Birthday Party in about an hour.

Rebecca

AMcLeod said:
the avatar is called AEV moving and its under vehicle's in the profile modifier :salute:

Never mind, I was just messin with ya.  I was nearby when it was taken.

OMG,

I can't even imagine having posts sent to my e-mail.  :eek:

Cripes,

This morning I had 87 (87!!!) e-mails from army.ca, and the only notifications that I get are those advising that I have recd a new PM. (or now, also a reported thread). I can't even fathom the millions I'd have to wade through if I also got posts sent.

You are a brave girl there Rebecca!!  ;D

Ah.....it's the notification, that someone has replied to a topic. Not all the posts themselves, but it says someone has replied to a topic that you're watching and you can click on the link. Boy, that would be alot!

Rebecca

The Librarian said:
This morning I had 87 (87!!!) e-mails from army.ca, and the only notifications that I get are those advising that I have recd a new PM. (or now, also a reported thread). I can't even fathom the millions I'd have to wade through if I also got posts sent.

Yeesh Vern, when does the official fan club start? Can I get a membership card or something? ;D

Pea said:
Can I get a membership card or something? ;D

You DON'T know there is a waiting time for that ?  >:D

Less time spend on army.ca, more waiting time  :D

I think I am good to go in the "waiting time" area. If you look at the "more stats" at the bottom of the forum page, you'll see I am in the Top 10 for time online.

Not sure if I should be proud, or embarassed...

Don't worry, in 2 weeks, your time here will go down the pit :) !

How to tell if your're an army.ca addict

Look in the mirror. If the image staring back at you warrants a momentary laps of shock, pitty, revolt, horror, or need to kill the image in the mirror;  PUT THE MOUSE DOWN!

Also, if you start to look like this, it might be a good idea to go outside and let your skin have contact with real air.

So once again..................Army.ca addicts were left awaiting some form of detox and searching frantically for a fix.........and I thought it was only the DIN Firewall.......

BTW, I think the Army.ca group on Facebook is meant to augment one's addiction.

It is not an adequate version of Army.ca methodone.

Ugh, finger & toenails down to the quick......  ouch!

Thank god you're back, a little bit longer & I woulda been back outdoors smoking some stogies.

with summer...I  have found a fix : the sun, the outdoors...

as winter will be back to our door soon...il become...more addic again, and look like this...

6g.jpg

Back