• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

Soooooo..........fifty or so odd hours without Army.ca..........are your nerves settled yet?

I am totaly addict to army.ca

This weekend while the site was down...I felt totaly lost at work. I did not know what to look for on the internet....

actually no...I got updated on some paperwork I had to do....

and well..it was a pretty long day..saturday it rained all day so no one was out and I worked outside for one of my job so...I was quite often inside...

that the joy of my security job.

mysteriousmind said:
I am totaly addict to army.ca

This weekend while the site was down...I felt totaly lost at work. I did not know what to look for on the internet....
Oh, Thank the gods, the site was down...I thought it was my system and my server...I called my ISP everything but nice words...I tried and tried to get into the site whenever I could squirrel away the computer from my kids...am I a bad parent for doing that???

Luckily the site is back up and I can type again...
All Hail A!

Use to only use army.ca as an reference tool (good place to look for info, links etc) never really bothered posting until this xmas lve period had some extra time on my hands for some reason this yr. and found myself posting to different threads and checking this site several times during the day . . . so yes I guess I am considered an addict.

PQLUR said:
Use to only use army.ca as an reference tool (good place to look for info, links etc) never really bothered posting until this xmas lve period had some extra time on my hands for some reason this yr. and found myself posting to different threads and checking this site several times during the day . . . so yes I guess I am considered an addict.
See this is how it begins, first you make a single post.... then your hooked. ;D

I have a confession. I'm am addicted Army.ca and proud of it.

When the site was down on the weekend. I had no idea what to do! i was lost...... ;D

Hey cdnaviator, I only said that so I wouldn't get in trouble  ;)

EDIT: Would you look at that, Troops.ca is down for me  >:D

TAC MP said:
I have a confession. I'm am addicted Army.ca and proud of it.

When the site was down on the weekend. I had no idea what to do! i was lost...... ;D

Same Here,  I would have never figured it out but here it is

I'm NL_Engineer, and I'm an Army.ca Addict
  ;D

Yes, I absolutely am an army.ca addict.

I will admit though, that during my recess breaks this past weekend in the army.ca detox centre, I did register on troops.ca. With that being said, I did post twice, in a thread about army.ca being down!! As well, I chatted with a Mod there, and asked if it would be appropriate for me to answer any clothing related questions that I came across on that site by posting links to the army.ca site answers.  >:D

So, no fears, my major work will be done here!!  ;D (I'll probably be banned from there shortly!!)

George Wallace said:
Soooooo..........fifty or so odd hours without Army.ca..........are your nerves settled yet?

NO! I actually had nothing else to do on the computer and had to go outside. Now the assgroove in my chair is all lumpy. :mad:

only 11hours and 29 min.

is it a bad sign when most of the e-mail in my inbox is from army.ca

Depends what it's about, I suppose.  BTW, nice avatar pic....what is it?  Where'd ya get it?  Know where it was taken?

the avatar is called AEV moving and its under vehicle's in the profile modifier :salute:

Back