• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

Old Guy said:
I'm still trying to break the 4 day barrier.  But then, I had a break in service.

GAP and I deserve special dispensation.  We're old.  Besides, he's a Marine.

:)
jim
and here I was only going to ask for special dispensation for you because of your service....

uh....what's special dispensation?

;D

GAP said:
uh....what's special dispensation?

Think "Special Olympics"....only with Depends  >:D

(Sorry Jim, it was out there just waiting to be grabbed)

To be an addict is to admit a problem. Pffffffffft. I'm no Army.ca addict, I'm just an intel gathering whore.  :salute:

*nervous laughter* hehe

I could read for hours. Hey, I don't think I should be doing this, I gotta say baby, I ain't going to get no move on in this world, lying around in the sun, licking my a** all day. I am already an addict. *hehe*

I've figured it out.

Mike Bobbit is a Sith Lord!
He's using his mind control powers to manipulate us in his global inter-web domination plans. Today Army.ca; tomorrow CP gear; Next week dnd.ca!!!  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Luke?! we need you Luke! LUUUUKE!

Just kidding Mike :D
p.s. please don't banish me to the outer relm of military.com

So what the heck am I supposed to do with this ungodly withdrawal from Army.ca that the forces is subjecting me too...sighhhhhhhhh  :p

All good I am getting paid for having the time of my life  ;)

HL

Geez when I come to St Jean in Feb, they are going to issue me a lap top for my course!!! I'll still get to stay connected!!  ;D

Hope you're having fun HotLips!!

:rofl:

Hey I couldn't get a second pair of boots for the better part of 6 weeks...good luck with the lap top  :p
I am fortunate enough to be in St Jean with MRM today...
Lovin' it  8)
Miss my Army.ca family though :-*

HL

3 days, 22 and a half hours....only at work.  Ummm, collecting information for my position..yah-yah.
You're only and addic if you go to meetings!  We don't meet for beers, yet.
:cdn:

Hot Lips said:
:rofl:

Hey I couldn't get a second pair of boots for the better part of 6 weeks...good luck with the lap top  :p
I am fortunate enough to be in St Jean with MRM today...
Lovin' it  8)
Miss my Army.ca family though :-*

HL

Ahhh HotLips...but I am a Supply Tech. Which has nothing to do with the Lap-top...It's standard issue for the ILQ.  ;D

Vern

The Librarian said:
Ahhh HotLips...but I am a Supply Tech. Which has nothing to do with the Lap-top...It's standard issue for the ILQ.  ;D

Vern

The question Vern, is which goody of a laptop are you going to set yourself up with? I've become spoiled myself. The CF-29s and GoBook IIIs, which have touchscreens, and are rugged enough that you can beat someone to death with them, and then check your email?

But the one I currently have issued to me, I really enjoy. Dell latitude|800 w/ widescreen, DVD player, integrated speakers...Oh yeah, I love my issued kit  ;)

I can check out Army.CA ANYWHERE

Sig_Des said:
The question Vern, is which goody of a laptop are you going to set yourself up with?

That's need-to-know information for those on ILQ.  Issued to all students while on course.  8)

warspite said:
since i fund this siteaug 31 i've been hooked
hello my name is warspite and i'm an army.ca addict
Ahhhh, one of my first posts from so long ago sigh.....(looks off into the distance remembering that day a month or so ago).....
Anyway... it was posted before I learned of the marvel that is the spell checker... All HAIL THE MIGHTY SPELL CHECKER :salute:
Anyhow I've learned much since then, an with 5 days, 7 hours and 7 minutes I would like to reaffirm that:
Since i find this site AUG 1 I've been hooked:
HELLO MY NAME IS WARSPITE AND I AM AN ARMY.CA ADDICT

warspite said:
Ahhhh, one of my first posts from so long ago sigh.....(looks off into the distance remembering that day a month or so ago).....
Anyway... it was posted before I learned of the marvel that is the spell checker... All HAIL THE MIGHTY SPELL CHECKER :salute:
Anyhow I've learned much since then, an with 5 days, 7 hours and 7 minutes I would like to reaffirm that:
Since i find this site AUG 1 I've been hooked:
HELLO MY NAME IS WARSPITE AND I AM AN ARMY.CA ADDICT

You have done well but you still have much to learn my young padawan.
12 days, 9 hours and 35 minutes

Your next lesson challenges you to master the army's issueing system. Like Master Sig_Des and Master Vern you must learn how to aquire an issued lap-top with satellite wireless so that even when you are in the middle of the woods, you can still check into army.ca

hmm, even with the aquired laptop I am only at 26 days, 14 hours and 28 minutes.

It doesn't seem that bad in comparison to other times here. Kind of like comparing recreational marijuana use to smoking crack, right? RIGHT???

Completely Laugable:

Sig Des: Mbr since 30 Nov 03 (35 months!!) shows 26 days, 14 hrs, and 28 minutes;

Career Radio Checker: Mbr since 10 Apr 05 (18 months!!) shows 12 days, 9 hrs and 35 minutes.

Amateurs

Step back and learn young 'uns:

The Librarian (formerly known as Armyvern):

Member since 18 Sept 05 (a mere 13 months kids): 33 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes !!

A full month of my past year spent doing library research on this site at all odd hours of the day and night!!

Gee, all of you should get a life!  >:D
....damn I guess that includes myself.  :-[

Here's a little video I found:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/4111/

It's about an addiction to World of Warcraft but it confirms my belief that an addiction to the internet or all-encompassing "technolgy" really does exist and could be just as dangerous as the other addictions.

Back