• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are we that weak?

It would appear Canada is not the well respected, impartial arbiter of democracy the Canadian MSM would have you believe. The EU and other countries that have actually survived dictatorships and know what they look like, don't seem to agree.

This video would disappear under trudeau's internet censorship.

It would appear Canada is not the well respected, impartial arbiter of democracy the Canadian MSM would have you believe. The EU and other countries that have actually survived dictatorships and know what they look like, don't seem to agree.

This video would disappear under trudeau's internet censorship.
Christine Anderson is one MP in the EU parliament. She’s the equivalent of Randy Hillier.

None of this is a surprise nor is it unprecedented.

Or we can continue to wonder why the Peg has such a problem.
If I lived in Winnipeg, particularly the North end, I would have a shotgun. 20 minute response and the Dispatcher tells you to confront the man yourself....

No problem Mr/Ms Dispatcher:

Business-end-of-Condor-Outback-does-not-imply-a-sporting-purpose-or-limited-capability-when-confronting-a-home-intruder.jpg

Carried by six or judged by twelve, I know what I would choose πŸ˜‰

Wasn't there a case a few years ago in Toronto where an Indian man beat a Home Intruder to death, who threatened his family, with a cricket bat?

I seem to remember him pleading guilty to Manslaughter and telling the judge he had zero remorse and would do the exact same thing again if he were to go back to the incident in order to protect his family.

If I lived in Winnipeg, particularly the North end, I would have a shotgun. 20 minute response and the Dispatcher tells you to confront the man yourself....

Business-end-of-Condor-Outback-does-not-imply-a-sporting-purpose-or-limited-capability-when-confronting-a-home-intruder.jpg

Wasn't there a case a few years ago in Toronto where an Indian man beat a Home Intruder to death, who threatened his family, with a cricket bat?

I seem to remember him pleading guilty to Manslaughter and telling the judge he had zero remorse and would do the exact same thing again if he were to go back to the incident in order to protect his family.
I vaguely remember that case, and honestly hats off to him.

Protected his family & made sure they were safe in their own home. Owned up to what happened. And didn’t play the game - straight up said he would do it all over again. πŸ‘

______

I personally don’t think situations like that should end up with somebody having to go through the hell of being charged & potentially doing some jail time.

He was not the one out looking for trouble, nor was he the one threatening somebody else’s family. The poor guy was just at home with his family, when some scumbag breaks in and threatens them.

After all is said and done, he somehow ends up being labelled a criminal, or having a criminal record?

Doesn’t seem right at all…

Did he end up doing any jail time? Did he end up having a record?

To be fair, tip of the hat to the lady who made the call.

She alerted her room mate, used common sense, and waited for the police to arrive rather than confront an intoxicated stranger in her home. (Who became aggressive with police upon being woken up…imagine if she’d followed the advice from 911?)

And after all of that, and given what sounds like a horrific experience when she lived in Vancouver - she was kind & understanding enough to ask the police not to charge him πŸ˜•πŸ₯ΊπŸ’

This lady sounds like a genuinely good person, from what I’ve read so far.

(Personally I think he should be charged even if there was no criminal intent when he entered - maybe with trespassing or causing a disturbance?

Maybe it will help discourage future incidents with him, maybe not.)

It is a shame that the intruder broke into the gun case and tried to steal it and in the ensuing struggle was shot - next time I will make sure the gun case is sturdier

Pretty sexy looking there HB.😁

When I first started in Corrections we had a bottom feeding scum sucking double murderer in our jail awaiting trial. He killed two sisters - a domestic double homicide. This was in late 90s or early 2000.
The 911 operator who took the call lectured the women on the poor choices they had made instead of actually doing anything. They were murdered by this a$$hole and yes he was an asshole in jail too.

(Personally I think he should be charged even if there was no criminal intent when he entered - maybe with trespassing or causing a disturbance?
Unlawfully in a Dwelling House, Sec . 349 CC

349 (1) Every person who, without lawful excuse, enters or is in a dwelling-house with intent to commit an indictable offence in it is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years or of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Presumption
(2) For the purposes of proceedings under this section, evidence that an accused, without lawful excuse, entered or was in a dwelling-house is, in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, proof that he entered or was in the dwelling-house with intent to commit an indictable offence therein.

Back