• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word on my medical from Ottawa (cleared!!) and my interview! Interview is next Wednesday. So fingers crossed for a Jan 27th BMQ!

Ahh! It's going so fast, gotta hit the gym!

*update* Because I don't know how to edit posts yet.
Recruting Center: Barrie, ON
Regular/Reserve: Reg Force
Entry Plan: CEOTP - Seneca
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: August 2013
First Contact: September 2013
Test Dates Confirmed: September 2013
CFAT: - Passed
Interview: - Passed
Medical: - Partial Pass, awaiting eyesight results

Wow Colta you are lucky, I don't know how your medical cleared so fast when mine as been sent early in October and haven't been cleared yet, I had nothing that could potentially delay the time no allergy whatsoever, no illness no surgery beside lasik that was done a year and a half ago, I was sure I was going to make it for November selection and now at this rate I will probably have to wait until next fiscal year which kind of sucks. Anyway this was my little rant, congratulation to everyone that got their offer this week and good luck to the one who made it to the merit list.

MachDave said:
*update* Because I don't know how to edit posts yet.
Recruting Center: Barrie, ON
Regular/Reserve: Reg Force
Entry Plan: CEOTP - Seneca
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: August 2013
First Contact: September 2013
Test Dates Confirmed: September 2013
CFAT: - Passed
Interview: - Passed
Medical: - Partial Pass, awaiting eyesight results

You can only edit posts for a short period of time. After that they become uneditable.

Hey all...

Finally received my job offer the other day. ACCEPTED..! Wondering if there is anyone else in the Dartmouth/Halifax area scheduled for Basic on January 27th 2014...?

:yellow:  :cdn: ;D

j.maslow said:
Hey all...

Finally received my job offer the other day. ACCEPTED..! Wondering if there is anyone else in the Dartmouth/Halifax area scheduled for Basic on January 27th 2014...?

Check the basic training section of the forums. There is topics from every basic going on. I know there is one for the 27th

j.maslow said:
Wondering if there is anyone else in the Dartmouth/Halifax area scheduled for Basic on January 27th 2014...?

January 27 BMQ
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/113106.0

I hope I get in for Jan 20 or Jan 27 BMQ. I've seen you all on here for so long, it would be nice to put some faces to the screen names.

j.maslow said:
Hey all...

I'll see you there

I got the job offer today for ACOP, I have to let them know by Monday.

I feel a little like puking.

Don't worry, that is a normal feeling, right after passing out from the stress ;)

Final Update!

Recruiting Centre: CFVRC/Halifax
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Infantry Soldier
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date (Online): March 6, 2013
Documents Received: March 19, 2013
File Transferred to Halifax: May, 2013
First Contact: July 8, 2013
Forms Submitted: July 9, 2013
CFAT: August 29, 2013
Medical: August 29, 2013
Interview: August 29, 2013
Merit Listed: October 21, 2013
Position Offered: Infmn (PPCLI) December 6, 2013
Swearing in: January 7, 2014
BMQ: January 13, 2014

Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone who got offers or are still waiting! Longest nine months of my life; I'm so ready for this baby!

Jayjaycf said:
Wow Colta you are lucky, I don't know how your medical cleared so fast when mine as been sent early in October and haven't been cleared yet, I had nothing that could potentially delay the time no allergy whatsoever, no illness no surgery beside lasik that was done a year and a half ago, I was sure I was going to make it for November selection and now at this rate I will probably have to wait until next fiscal year which kind of sucks. Anyway this was my little rant, congratulation to everyone that got their offer this week and good luck to the one who made it to the merit list.

I feel incredibly lucky... I have a feeling though, it was more to do with the fact that I applied for a very in demand trade then anything else.

Maybe give them a call and see if they forgot something or whatever... just to find out what's going on.

UPDATE

Recruiting centre: CFRC Ottawa
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Artillery
Trade choice 2: Infantry
Trade choice 3: Armoured
Online Application Date: 27/03/13
Application Sent To North Bay: 09/04/13
First contact: 08/07/13
Dropped off Form: 09/07/13
Security Forms 330-60: 05/08/13
CFAT: 28/08/13
TSD: 28/08/13
Interview: 03/10/13
Medical: 03/10/13
Medical Clearance: 29/11/13
Merit Listed: WAITING
Position offered: Waiting
Enrollment/swearing in: Waiting
BMQ: Waiting

Yup, turns out I'm not Merit Listed after all.

Even though the NCM that was at the desk last week checked his computer, took 2 mins doing so, and said "Yup, you're Merit Listed, wait for a call."

Thanks for lying! :D

Really disheartened right now  :trainwreck:

I get that you're disappointed, but was it really necessary to post the exact same thing in three different threads??  ::)

PMedMoe said:
I get that you're disappointed, but was it really necessary to post the exact same thing in three different threads??  ::)

Yup, I am so confused right now, I am not sure which post to respond to!    :facepalm:

I'm terribly sorry, just really overwhelmed right now. (Not just cause of this, although it didn't help)

I was just over excited is all, again, sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back