• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone Else's Enrollment Going So Fast?

Just a question... but how are you going to Basic on the 18th of January when it is currently the 13th of April?...

I recently swore in as a Medical Tech, but my BMQ begins on the 7th of May.

Oops..that was a bit of a typo...fixed it in the last post....So ya, off on the 18th of JUNE.  Can't wait....

GRRRR, they can't find my records from my previous service.  The same thing happened the last time I had applied back in 2001.  They are continuing to search, and apologized for any delays.  The recruiter I am dealing with isn't in the office Thursday or Friday, so I might hear back on Monday.  Hurry up.............. wait.

Yep.

Applied on the 26th, got call and scheduled CFAT for May 4th (8 days later).  We'll see how things go; hopefully I can get my medical and interview done the same day!

I'm stoked.  ;D

mine was going fast up till booking for my medical.  I submitted my app on 5 march (online), went down to the CFRC to sign the forms on the 8th forgot my references so dropped those off on the 13th. My CFAT was scheduled for 21 March did my interview 22 March and the captain doing my interview said I'm in pending my medical.  Booked my medical that day and the only available date was tomorrow so I'm off to that for 1130 tomorrow then the waiting game truly begins.

since this is my second time applying (and going) i dont know if that affects the time it takes but i originally had to do my medical back in march, but they didnt have my medical back yet from my original bmq, so they called me may 11th and booked me for my medical and interview on the 14th, and i got my job offer the 16th (my birthday  ;D)

quickest i ever heard of. lol.

So I called the Vancouver CFRC on tuesday to check on the status of my application and the response I got was very promising.  The Leading Seaman I was talking to said that everything is back from CFRG Borden they just need the marks from the math upgrade course I'm taking and once they have those my offer will be generated.  So I guess that means I have to get off my *** and get that course done  :(  I want in now not when I get that done.  Oh well such is life.

yeah I'm not sweating for my call been 2 weeks on Tuesday the 29Th they told me it would be about 2-3 weeks to get word back. i guess ill give them a call on the 30Th if nothings come back yet. must not be looking to much for RMS Clerk or Lcis Teck, good thing i put Infantrydown, allways room there, then ill just re-muster to AVN or AVS.

Brooks said:
yeah I'm not sweating for my call been 2 weeks on Tuesday the 29Th they told me it would be about 2-3 weeks to get word back. i guess ill give them a call on the 30Th if nothings come back yet. must not be looking to much for RMS Clerk or Lcis Teck, good thing i put Infantrydown, allways room there, then ill just re-muster to AVN or AVS.

AVN and AVS are also both in-demand trades (not as much as CA/infantry, though)... why not start off doing one of them?

the reason i didn't want to start off doing them is because of my father. millitary, ex dragoon, ex strat, ex pickly, ex 408, ex 1 srv Batalion, (few more i cant remember) now teaching rms clerk in barrie ontario, he told me growing up id never make it as infantry, and i want to prove him rong, and one thing he told me when i was 7 years old and ill never forget is "Never give up untill bolth your mind and body shuts down, then you can take a 5 min rest" and thoes words have pushed me threw thick and thin. so i guess it's for the family name since his father was infantry and my great grandfather.

OK called into the cfrc today, they told me that my application is under review. (Good thing so now ontario has all my pappers :) ) and that in another 2 week i should be hearing from them... why do i not belive them? ... lol :brickwall:

I sent my electronic application to CRFC Montreal three weeks ago and someone called me a few days later to tell me that my first choice wasn't available and that I should put my 2nd choice as my 1st. I asked him some legitimate questions about this new information and he just answered that someone would contact me soon. Since then nothing... should I call them back?

Thank you.

how long has it bin since that phone call of not hearing from them? if it has been around 2 weeks then yes give them a call, they will probly tell you what they told me today, that it's under review i should here something within the next few week's if not call back again to the cfrc, and that they got allot of applications on their desk and that it takes time.  :deadhorse: it could be tha they are missing something from your application. or i could just be thay havn't got around to look at you file.

maby if they get to it and mine soon enough we may even go do are bmq at the same time and place if lucky. wouldn't mind going to bmq with some on i know or meat online.

Brooks said:
how long has it bin since that phone call of not hearing from them? if it has been around 2 weeks then yes give them a call,
it could be tha they are missing something from your application.
maby if they get to it and mine soon enough we may even go do are bmq at the same time and place if lucky. wouldn't mind going to bmq with some on i know or meat online.

Yes, a little more than 2 weeks. But it surely isn't because there are documents missing in my application, they have asked me to wait for the list of documents I needed to give them... Sure, I'm a little impatient, but big changes such as these are stressful, as you all know.

::)                 :deadhorse:

Brooks

Look Kid, it is about time you read the Rules for this site, and started to practice for your future in the CF.  Your Spelling, Grammar, sentence structure, are all atrocious.

If you can not learn to post in a legible manner, we will be deleting all of your posts, as no one can read them and they contribute nothing to the site.  They are unsearchable.  They are hard to read.  They are unintelligible.  

If you want to be a "Professional Soldier" you will have to be knowledgeable in the use of the English language.  In the CF, you will also be encouraged to become knowledgeable and proficient in using, not only English, but French as well.  Time to put your education to work.  That or we will delete your posts.

Just a friendly warning........the next will not be.

Not a problem, i will work on the grammar and spelling to smooth things out.

Applied today (Monday) in Kitchener.  He asked me if I could come in tomorrow.  Too short of notice to get work off, so now I'm waiting until June 25 for all my tests and interview.  No biggie, he said if I get through that then I'll be in the September BMQ (Have to wait until my work contract ends Aug 31)

CAN'T WAIT!!

Congrats Testify... I just with mine would go that fast. I don't mind the wait game, but i hate it when you have to wait for that elusive phonecall. LOL

Yeah nice job.

(I feel like my file must be lost in the janitor's closet...)

:cdn:

Back