• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any former or current engineers from 2 Cer?

hey hey

im so glad i have found this web site

its me Provost i was in pet(2cer) from 2000 to 2003 in 23 field(one of the frenchie) just like to know if some one remember me or maybe spr Motar or spr Holly or Mcpl  Proulx

i have to said it was  the greatest life experience to be a member of this unit.

thank
J-F Provost

Both Motard and Holly remustered to Int a couple years back, and Louis is in the process or has just retired from the CF.

Hello.

I served in 1 CER from 86-88  then 2 CER from 88 to 92    then 4 years reserves from 96 to 2000.
Snowgoose 51 as well.

Names seem tough to remember.......Manning,Dugiud, White, Mooney,Godin,Clouthier,Thibodeau,Gignac,Young,....and many more

Holly crap!
just read a load of names here that, as youall said, bring back a lot of memories.
Got to 2CER in 87 and left in 92 - got out in 97. Living in Ottawa since.
Ended up in 2Tp with Kevin P as sec cmd, Mike L as WO.
Does anyone remember the "dance" Sgt B and Brophy had at Montgomery Lake in 88?  :blotto:

CHIMO!

Is there any of the gang out there that was in Kuwait back in 1992 with crazy Willie as the SSM. There were many funny Saturday evenings had by all in Camp Khor and of course, the great work we indured on the border. Wondering where Guy Villenueve or Vic Brozman are these days, they both looked out of place walking around Bahrain in Arab clothing and gold crosses hanging around their necks!!!!!!!! :)

Yes I was there and I remenber Ian Blackburn beat the hell out of Grant

hah, I forgot about that one.  ;D
Same night/next day I learnt never to rack next to Crosson - Sabourin wakes up with him piss drunk still pissing on him  :threat:

:rofl:

Fun times...

Cheers mates,

:cheers:

2CER pers ending up SAR...?
That's just not original anymore.  ;D

Seriously, Gully and Dean (and all the previous ones), couldn't ask for better people over there.

cheers,
Frank :cheers:

Let me see....

Beer Bottle Bowling
Psycho (Tyke) eating pizza bones out of the trash cans at 3 AM
Dino  cooking a pork roast in his room every sunday
Ron whispering to himself  all the time "Peaches and Cream"

More to follow......

hey mike blazer from bc i was out east visiting charlie birtch and mitch alguire it was a blast, we want to organize a 2cer reunion for the boys from 1992 to present help me out with some names and postings. that goes for anyone out there boys we could use some help so if you're interested or know some boys that would be contact me at blaiser6@msn.com or on this forum

Hello to all Sappers.  I am Daniel Borys, I was also called Spider.  I was with 2 CER from mid 96 to 02.  I am just seeing if any of my old friends are still there.

Back