• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any former or current engineers from 2 Cer?

cantley091 said:
Im looking for anyone from 2 CER from the past or present.

I'm EDIT and am currently with 1 Tp at 2 CER...

I arrived to 2 CER mid 1995. I returned to the Unit in August 2003 after doing 2 years at CFSME and a year at 4 ESR.

You wouldn't happen to be Mike Cantley by chance?

Later 

Hey Cantley .  Templeton here.  Living here in Ottawa working as a computer programmer now.
I am currently applying for a comms job here in Ottawa since the desk civie life is getting a little dull. 
Nice to hear you guys are alive.  Hey Pat Lalande, I am trying to remember, were you a MCpl in 23sqn in 97?  If you were, I think you were my Mcpl for my section(too many brain cells lost over the years to remember clearly :)) .  Scott, you still doing the offroad jeep thing?
Later
Al.

Hello my name is Davey Jones and I was with 2 CER from 1977-1980 with the S.S.F. and now reside in Toronto

IF YOU EVER SERVED IN 2 CER YOU'D KNOW WHO I AM.   PHIL IS DOWN IN GAGETOWN

Currently in 2 CER........92-Present

Go Sappers!

I could not resist the temptation of joining in on the 2 CER electronic reunion.  My name is CWO Mike Lacharite.  I served in 2 CER during the periods of: 1977-1981 & 1985-1990 & 1994-1999.  2 Tp Para, SSM 23 & 24, also RHQ.  Most names I see preceeding my reponse sound familiar.  Take care.
CHIMO!!

Hi Mike!
  Yes, another of the 2CER alumni here! I hope you know who this is... we worked in 1Tp together as Stmn in an M548 that lost it's r/h track on a live-fire Leopard range in Gagetown.... Ring any bells?!?!

Chimo

Hi Mike from Canmore, Mike Wraight here, I was in 24 Fd Sqn back in your day I believe?? I am still in 2CER today, I have attained the dizzying heights of MCpl??? I heard you were getting back in a couple years ago?? whats up??must be that brush with law you had? she looked 16 to me bud?

Hey dudes

Never did any time in Pet, but was on TQ3 with Clint McCue, Howie Pope, Randy Peacock, Tim Hastie, and a bunch of other reprobates.  If anyone knows the whereabouts of said ruffians, please drop a line....

CHIMO,  Kat

HEY MIKEY Its Massey  How the Hell r u brother!  I was looking at some pictures of your ugly mug the other day lol  (Panama lol)  I heard you were in Alberta making the big bucks now.  Drop me a line rmass82@hotmail.com I love this site finding all the old gang lol  Do you know were Brian Melee is?

Brian Mellee is a flatface civi now oops no offence boys lol, I believe he is in Ottawa, you can probably find him at Veterans affairs??

You go Mike!! Be careful they put a hit out on you.

Mike

Back