• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any former or current engineers from 2 Cer?

2CER 1990-1996

Airborne Diver Big Truck Driver, blah blah blah!

Cheers All.

Hey Mike its MO you have to remember me i used to babysit you in sassy's was in was in 1cer for a year triedto find you not successful now i'm in the east

Hey Mike,
        Former member here who was also on the same QL3 as you ('92-'98). Drop me an email if you want Can't-ley.

Just spent the last 6 years in Pet, excellent time, outstanding unit, Good troops, Typical tours Bosnia, Sierra Leone, Athena Roto O, Honduras, all the trips to States. All-in-all an outstanding 6 year run  But now.... .Its back to Army training with SQ, DP1, CQCI, and the over due Sniper Course. Its a good change from SSM to CSM. Chimo !            :cdn: :soldier:

I was in Pet from '80 to '85. it still means something to me. The Northwood and the Mackie (?) was still rocking.Jonesy I think we got drunk once or twice with Franceour, Chaisson, and Robby. Joe Black good to hear from you!

Nice dig Mike.   Its kinda expected comming from a Leaf fan!

For those that remember...the cast finally caught up with me. I'm now growing my hair and my gut and enjoying it.

Massey, You fat Bastar_d. How ya doing? I was wondering what hole you crawled into? drop me a line. My email is on my website.

Where's BIG MARDY?

www.highwaterherps.ca

Scott, I heard you were in gagetown last year. i tried to find you but you headed back to Pet before i caught up with you.

Alex, How are ya? I'm in Rockland. Drop me a line and come out for a few beers.

Brian

I'm new around here but I was in 2 CER from 91 to 96.  I was present for the flaming MO in Croatia and had a good reunion with everybody when I left Kabul this Feb.  Pet was an awesome place to be a Sapper!

Hello 2 CER.
I was a member from 82 to 89 and again from 92 till 98.  I consider it my home, unit although I have travelled since.  I too was there to see the flaming MO and also was with the unit in Cyprus in 89.  Great times.  Mike Lecharte put me through my QL3 in 82, he left part way through to complete his CLC.  Will be a GREAT RSM in 1 CER.

Bubbles up, keep your feet and knees together!

AEH

Hey guys, templeton, Bentley, Cantely, It's Cusack, its been a while.... Been gone 4 yrs now, time flies whats new? Next time you guys come to Sudbury, email me, maybe we'll meet in Noelville in Nov. 11, Take care boys... Shane Cusack.

hey Mike

remember the 40 pounder club, Chilliwack 96?  We are doing it again this time in Gagetown...

Kris 1 CER

Hey fellers, now that you're ALL legs, what's happened to the Leg beaternot that I ever condoned such a regimentally divisive device, but it did have some history to it....

Ha Mike

Last time I heard you were Walmart employee of the month.  >:D  Whats up now.  Take care

Laff (Retired Jan 05)

Its in the possession of Brain Martin in 2 CER...so i know as of 2003....I believe it was retired and marty is the final owner....

Cantley you butt plug! 
How about this?

Do you remember running through the halls of P109 when you first got there after the rest of us got out of the field?

I will say this, there was an abundance of beverages consumed and something about sausage.

Is Sammy Ross still in 2 CER?  Anyone knows, give him a hi sign from me...

CHIMO, Kat

Was in 2 C.E.R 1981-1988, 1991-1992   Cpl. Bilton P.D I'am out in 4 E.S.R now Hi Mike!!  Long time!!!  paul,  been back in 4yrs now new army same problem's

SpudStud said:
I was in Pet from '80 to '85. it still means something to me. The Northwood and the Mackie (?) was still rocking.Jonesy I think we got drunk once or twice with Franceour, Chaisson, and Robby. Joe Black good to hear from you!

Than I got drunk with you too  !!!!  it's paul bilton e-mail me

doublearr said:
IF YOU EVER SERVED IN 2 CER YOU'D KNOW WHO I AM.   PHIL IS DOWN IN GAGETOWN

Hi:  Than you must know me???  Phil is a S.S.M in 4 E.S.R

Back