• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2007 Stanley Cup Champion?

GO OILERS GO!!!!...I think Anaheim is going to take the cup this year.

Just to clarify, I said "Go Leafs Go!", I didn't say that they'll win.  Having said THAT, however, I still root for them!  Win or lose: no bandwagoning jumping for me!

As to who I think will win?  Gosh, too early to tell...

ClaytonD said:
If the Canucks make the playoffs this year, they'll go to the finals. You may think I'm dumb but just you watch...

Vancouver vs Buffalo.

Maybe if Luongo can save more than 1 in 5 pucks that come at him and the Canucks actually find some offence...then just maybe.  ::)

If the stats told the story it would be Buffalo vs Anaheim for your final...and it rarely ever does...it usually comes down to heart and determination.

Montreal vs. Edmonton ;)

Canucks!  I've been saying it for years, and I'll keep saying it untill they win!

I keep sayin' it year after year (and get laughed at year after year)  GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!  ;D  Don't hear y'all laughin' as hard now!  (Scott!!!!!!!!!!  >:D)

Still laughing at you...

And it has nothing to do with your choice of hockey team ;D

But that's pretty funny, too.

If the Sabres win I am going to ban beach_bum

Scott said:
Still laughing at you...

And it has nothing to do with your choice of hockey team ;D

But that's pretty funny, too.

If the Sabres win I am going to ban beach_bum

You are just jealous!!!!!  >:D  You want to cheer for them...you know they are going to win!  I'll say it again....GO SABRES!  ;D

GO LEAFS!!!!!! BEST TEAM EVER!!!  fire away  :warstory: 
Oh and if by some slim chance they dont win I'd just like to see a Canadian team win, and no the "half Canadian" sabres don't count.  ;D

Steve

Dinger_ca said:
hey it was late when I wrote that, I meant to say at least half the players on the Sabres are Canadian

Well, I forgive you for thinking that upper New York is a part of Ontario. But I'm still a little upset about that Nashville and Anaheim hogwash.

I kid, I kid. ;D

steveyb4342 said:
GO LEAFS!!!!!! BEST TEAM EVER!!! 

Well, if you lump them with the other teams of their caliber, like the Belleville Pee-Wee All Stars and the Brockville Pee-Wee Club, then yes, they're definately the best. Not by much, but they're still the best.

If you look at other NHL teams... they kinda... how do you say in English? Ah, yes, "suck."

Think of it people, Canucks have been in two Cup finals in their whole history. Both of them were New York teams. The next one has to be Buffalo. It's gonna happen.

I say the Canucks...bring back Trevor Linden!!!

That or the Av's.

Defiantly not the leafs though, at best they will do what the do almost every year. Rally it in the second half of the season, and make the playoffs, then blow up and ruin everyones ambitions. I believe that is called a c*** tease.

That's cute there still a Leaf fan that thinks there a chance  HA HA HA HA HA LOL  ;D

As I always say the only Canadian Team that matters is the HABS so GO HABS GO

Back