• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2007 Stanley Cup Champion?

Proud Forester said:
I say the Canucks...bring back Trevor Linden!!!

That or the Av's.

Defiantly not the leafs though, at best they will do what the do almost every year. Rally it in the second half of the season, and make the playoffs, then blow up and ruin everyones ambitions. I believe that is called a c*** tease.
Av's, as in the Colorado Avalanch? Wow, another like me, a Canucks fan who like's Colorado. Well, only because Sakic is my fave player.

The Avs have been my favorite team since they moved from Quebec, but since they made the huge mistake of trading Tanguay I have a hard time following them, if it wasn't for Sakic I would loose all interest. Colorado and Vancouver would make an awesome western semifinal. Being in Ottawa I like the Sens, if they can get it together I think they can make it. Realistically it will be Buffalo who wins.

That mistake, and getting Theodore. Why didn't they try for Turco from Dallas? Or even Nabokov from San Jose? Oh well, it's not me making their trades.

I think you guys are all just jealous that you can't say you like the leafs because your scared will call you a bandwagon jumper. Thats why you make fun instead. Don't worry i won't judge you if you come out and admit that the Leafs are the best and that they've always been the best! ;D Oh and obviously im sure we can all agree the Habs suck!  :p

Steve  :warstory:

steveyb4342 said:
I think you guys are all just jealous that you can't say you like the leafs because your scared will call you a bandwagon jumper. Thats why you make fun instead. Don't worry i won't judge you if you come out and admit that the Leafs are the best and that they've always been the best! ;D Oh and obviously im sure we can all agree the Habs suck!   :p

Right.

Pro bodybuilders don't use steroids.

Oh, and the WWE is not faked at all.

What's your next silly claim?  ::)

Well not all pro ody builders use steroids but your right most do and yes WWE is faked BUT! you're wrong about the Leafs! Have you ever heard someone say "the first stage is denial"? Well you're in denial about how good the Leafs really are.  ;D ......... I hate when people roll their eyes at me  :fifty: lol

Steve

steveyb4342 said:
Don't worry i won't judge you if you come out and admit that the Leafs are the best and that they've always been the best! ;D Oh and obviously I'm sure we can all agree the Habs suck!   :p

Ya the sure the Leafs are the best, that's why they have lost 6 in a row? ::) Oh ya I forgot they're just doing that so they don't make the other teams look bad. ;) Agreed the Habs do suck...... But not as bad as the Leafs. :p

Habs suck? Really is that why they are in front of the leafs and Ottawa?

steveyb4342 said:
I think you guys are all just jealous that you can't say you like the leafs because your scared will call you a bandwagon jumper. Thats why you make fun instead. Don't worry i won't judge you if you come out and admit that the Leafs are the best and that they've always been the best! ;D Oh and obviously im sure we can all agree the Habs suck!   :p

Spoken like a true Leafs fan! You should come up to Toronto, man... paint your face blue and you'll fit right in!

As to why the Leafs have lost six in a row its just a tactic, so they can sneak up on unsuspecting prey like the Habs ;D. Same thing with why Ottawa and the Habs being ahead its all a mind game.  ;) lol. man I'd love to go to Toronto and paint my face blue and watch a Leafs hockey game!! ......too badi dont have the money :mad:

Steve

steveyb4342 said:
Well not all pro ody builders use steroids but your right most do and yes WWE is faked BUT! you're wrong about the Leafs! Have you ever heard someone say "the first stage is denial"? Well you're in denial about how good the Leafs really are. 
                                                                                     Steve

How my sides they are hurting, stop it stop it....

I am off tonight to see the 2007 Champs....Calgary Flames.

Elwood said:
???

Are you still a little confused?

I believe he is referring to the fact that the Sabres are leading the league in points.  ;D  Go Buffalo!!!!!!

Hauptsturmführer Scarlet said:
*ahem*

GO LEAFS GO!

Hey Hauptsturmführer Scarlet,
                                            how come Toronto Fans drink beer from bottles?

Because the Habs have all the CUPS!!!

:rofl:

I heard that one at work.

All in good fun Mein Herr..

Back