• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2007 Stanley Cup Champion?

Pte. Fisher

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone got a pick for the 07 Stanley Cup?

I do...

Go Flames go, wooo hooo!

;D

I would like to say Vancouver, but i'm looking at Buffalo vs. Anaheim in the final, and from there, it's just a haze.

The flowers aren't even blooming yet.  There are no leaves on the trees.  I haven't packed away my longjohns yet.  What's the rush to pick the 2007 Stanley Cup Champs so early?  We all know that Ottawa will finally take it this year.

George Wallace said:
The flowers aren't even blooming yet.  There are no leaves on the trees.  I haven't packed away my longjohns yet.  What's the rush to pick the 2007 Stanley Cup Champs so early?  We all know that Ottawa will finally take it this year.
Well, I am since my father (Bean town fan) clames that I can never pick the right team. So, I have $50 riding on Buffalo or Anaheim, and he has $50 on Boston. BTW George, my longjohns are out all year round  ;)

Captain Scarlet said:
*ahem*
GO LEAFS GO!

Do I have to say it again for each army boy that walks through?

*ahem*

And the Expos will win the World Series.

Leafs? haha First they have to get out of their losing streak and win a game, My team is Montreal i think they'll go far but won't win it.

Captain Scarlet said:
*ahem*

GO LEAFS GO!

when did the Leafs last win the cup ? Oh I remember now, it was 1967  ;D

GO HABS GO !

George Wallace said:
The flowers aren't even blooming yet.  We all know that Ottawa will finally take it this year.

Ha ha, some of those flowers must have THC in them if you think Ottawa will win....pass the Doritos......Dude!

;)

George Wallace said:

All I can add to that is Go Sens Go!

GO SABRES!!!!
I've been a Sabres fan since the Lafontine days, this is the best Sabres team I've seen in the 16 years I've followed them.
All 4 lines are firing on all cylinders, Ryan Miller has been a rock this season, when hes not playing Marty Biron has been just as solid!!

I'd keep an eye out for Anaheim their clicking too this year, they have a pretty soild blue line.

Keep an on Nashville this year they could be the giant killers of 07

Anaheim, Nashville, Buffalo? To each their own, but there are a lot of Canadians on this site wanting to see a Canadian team win the Cup...

Elwood said:
Anaheim, Nashville, Buffalo? To each their own, but there are a lot of Canadians on this site wanting to see a Canadian team win the Cup...

The last I checked at least the Sabres are Canadian, as for the the Canadian teams, their not doing a whole lot right now, the Sens have no excuse for the way they've been playing, the Canadian team at this point in time that has a shot would be the Habs

AS always I keep cheering for my Fav team GO HABS GO  ;D

If the Canucks make the playoffs this year, they'll go to the finals. You may think I'm dumb but just you watch...

Vancouver vs Buffalo.

yeah so now all my father listens to is "Time to go" an "For Boston" by Dropkick Murphys. with the "Go! Go! Black And Gold!" Still, looks like im getting the $50  ;D

Back