• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Thank you to everyone saying congrats! I haven't been this excited in ages! To all of you waiting, I'm sure you'll all be getting an offer soon! Cannot wait to see y'all there at BMOQ and RMC in a couple of months!!

Does anyone know when RMC will stop selecting applicants? I have my CFAT, medical, and interview on April 11, so I was just wondering if I still had a chance to get into the 2024-2025 intake.

Early July is usually when the last of offers go off, but most are given before the end of May. If you aren't going for Aircrew Trades, you might have a chance if your medical approval and reliability check are done quickly and if the occupations that you selected have a lot of openings. I assume that since they are processing you right now instead freezing your file until September, they probably are trying to get you in for 2024 selections.

Does anyone know when RMC will stop selecting applicants? I have my CFAT, medical, and interview on April 11, so I was just wondering if I still had a chance to get into the 2024-2025 intake.
What trades are you applying for?

Early July is usually when the last of offers go off, but most are given before the end of May. If you aren't going for Aircrew Trades, you might have a chance if your medical approval and reliability check are done quickly and if the occupations that you selected have a lot of openings. I assume that since they are processing you right now instead freezing your file until September, they probably are trying to get you in for 2024 selections.
Thank you! That's good to know. I hope I do get to attend this year, but if not, I'll just have to wait until next year.

Those of you receiving offers, did your portal actually show „competition list“? My file manager told me she would put me on it several days ago but my portal is still just showing ready for competition list.

Just curious: Is your 'Ready for competition list" still grey and "final processing" green and checked off? That's where I stand right now.

Back