• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

For what it's worth, myself and someone I knew both got offers for pilot in JULY. By late june, there were still 20/ 50 pilot spots left.
Wow, what year was it? Spots for ROTP pilot are very tight this year, only 5 out of 10 were open a couple weeks back. DEO has triple the spots apparently.

Wow, what year was it? Spots for ROTP pilot are very tight this year, only 5 out of 10 were open a couple weeks back. DEO has triple the spots apparently.
This was last year, june-july 2023. I had no idea they'd reopened DEO as it was closed last year. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I ended up getting a civvy U offer.

This was last year, june-july 2023. I had no idea they'd reopened DEO as it was closed last year. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I ended up getting a civvy U offer.
Did the other person also get a civvy U offer? Could be why it was offered in July as they try to fill up RMC by May... my theory

Did the other person also get a civvy U offer? Could be why it was offered in July as they try to fill up RMC by May... my theory
Actually, the other guy got an offer for RMC st. jean. The federal worker strikes last year had all aircrew medicals delayed. I did my medical at CFEME late april, but couldn't do the ECG cuz the tech was on strike or something. Instead, they coordinated with a private clinic near me to conduct my ecg which didnt happen until june. Needless to say it was an antsy time for me.

Actually, the other guy got an offer for RMC st. jean. The federal worker strikes last year had all aircrew medicals delayed. I did my medical at CFEME late april, but couldn't do the ECG cuz the tech was on strike or something. Instead, they coordinated with a private clinic near me to conduct my ecg which didnt happen until june. Needless to say it was an antsy time for me.
Sounds so stressful... I find the wait the worse part. I did read somewhere that selections for St. Jean happen in June/July, but the source didn't say why. I assume it's because Qc sec 5 finishes in late May/early June from my memory. But all is well that ends well; got an exciting career ahead of you! Congrats!

Just talked to a recruiter again today and apparently down to 3 now 😬

Sounds so stressful... I find the wait the worse part. I did read somewhere that selections for St. Jean happen in June/July, but the source didn't say why. I assume it's because Qc sec 5 finishes in late May/early June from my memory. But all is well that ends well; got an exciting career ahead of you! Congrats!
Yea for sure! Best of luck to you all as well. I know all too well the feeling of scrolling through the threads hoping for some answers.

My recruiter said yesterday that invites can go out as late as August.

Yeah I've heard everything from this ^, all the way to there being no slots left this year as early as Feb.

At the end of the day, I just take it with a grain of salt, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Hi All,

Firstly, congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far!

Second: It's been almost two months since my application portal has shown "Selected", but I still have yet to receive an offer for the ROTP program. Is anyone else stuck with the selected icon?

And, does anyone know when or if I should expect an offer?

Any insight's appreciated, so let me know!

Hi All,

Firstly, congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far!

Second: It's been almost two months since my application portal has shown "Selected", but I still have yet to receive an offer for the ROTP program. Is anyone else stuck with the selected icon?

And, does anyone know when or if I should expect an offer?

Any insight's appreciated, so let me know!
Couple other people here are in the same bucket as you. I think they are still waiting for an offer and been told that RMC is finalizing it or something like that. What trades have you applied for?

Couple other people here are in the same bucket as you. I think they are still waiting for an offer and been told that RMC is finalizing it or something like that. What trades have you applied for?
Thanks for the response. My trades were ACSO, combat engineer, and aerospace engineer.

Thanks for the response. My trades were ACSO, combat engineer, and aerospace engineer.
I’m in the same boat as you, I was selected almost a month ago and haven’t heard anything yet. I’m also applying for aircrew and as far as I know, no aircrew have been selected yet for ROTP yet, hopefully we hear something soon, I can’t imagine waiting two months.

I’m in the same boat as you, I was selected almost a month ago and haven’t heard anything yet. I’m also applying for aircrew and as far as I know, no aircrew have been selected yet for ROTP yet, hopefully we hear something soon, I can’t imagine waiting two months
Here's to hoping we both don't have to wait too much longer! Good to know that this seems to be an aircrew thing.

Same here…aircrew/AEC first choice and portal showing “selected” for weeks…not sure if they have made any aircrew selections yet…hopefully soon.

Hey all, my portal was showing selected for about a month. When I called the center, they said I had a guaranteed offer coming. Last night I saw a couple of you get offers, so I decided to check my profile, and it showed that I moved back to the comp list. Any ideas why this would happen?

Hey all, my portal was showing selected for about a month. When I called the center, they said I had a guaranteed offer coming. Last night I saw a couple of you get offers, so I decided to check my profile, and it showed that I moved back to the comp list. Any ideas why this would happen?
That is very strange. I would call the center and ask. What did you apply for?

Back