• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

How bad of a progressive PM do you have to be to turn almost all of Vancouver against you?
The numbers I see in that poll are for all of British Columbia, not just Vancouver. ;)

Traditionally, the federal Liberals never did well outside of downtown Vancouver and Victoria. Up until Trudeau, BC was mostly a Tory/Reform vs NDP slugfest outside those two cores. These results indicate a return to mean for BC.

The numbers I see in that poll are for all of British Columbia, not just Vancouver. ;)

Traditionally, the federal Liberals never did well outside of downtown Vancouver and Victoria. Up until Trudeau, BC was mostly a Tory/Reform vs NDP slugfest outside those two cores. These results indicate a return to mean for BC.
No- look at the riding by riding breakdown. Except for a couple of the usual suspects, the entire lower mainland is polling blue…

Everything is centered around rentals, which is part of their plan. Own nothing and be happy.
Bingo

I do have to hand it to Justin and the Liberals they have not swerved from their goal. They have been the most stay on track and not move from it government I have ever seen. They are following the plan to tee. Its god awful and a horrible plan and no one will like the destination but they are going there come hell or anything.

Bingo

I do have to hand it to Justin and the Liberals they have not swerved from their goal. They have been the most stay on track and not move from it government I have ever seen. They are following the plan to tee. Its god awful and a horrible plan and no one will like the destination but they are going there come hell or anything.
He's not here for the good of Canada. He's here to oversee and facilitate the destruction of Canada. To make Canada the first post national state.

No- look at the riding by riding breakdown. Except for a couple of the usual suspects, the entire lower mainland is polling blue…
Thanks for that. On that link, I couldn’t find a breakdown by city or riding. Very interesting.

He's losing the traditional deep red downtown/old city of Toronto ridings. I mentioned to some friends a few years ago that Trudeau was going to collapse just like his father did in 1984 causing a massive majority for the Tories. The parallels are insane to how father and son divided the country and then resoundingly were defeated. Maybe Trudeau Jr will stick around and receive his lumps, because Trudeau Sr resigned to try to save his legacy.

He's losing the traditional deep red downtown/old city of Toronto ridings. I mentioned to some friends a few years ago that Trudeau was going to collapse just like his father did in 1984 causing a massive majority for the Tories. The parallels are insane to how father and son divided the country and then resoundingly were defeated. Maybe Trudeau Jr will stick around and receive his lumps, because Trudeau Sr resigned to try to save his legacy.
Go now or go later. It won't change my mind that he is the most divisive, dishonest, destructive, crime ridden, traitorous, psycopathic narcissist to ever hold the chair of PM, in my lifetime or the history of Canadian politics.

He's not here for the good of Canada. He's here to oversee and facilitate the destruction of Canada. To make Canada the first post national state.
Ouu not the post-national state!

Do you even have any idea of what that means?

Back