• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

... If you study the history of far right radicalization, you'll know that in places like Germany and Italy, it festered for a decade + before it exploded, mostly because the underlying causes were never addressed.
Yellow bit is true for pretty much all colours/brands of radicalization, for sure.

I will freely admit that my language about Taliban tactics us indeed inflammatory. I'll retract that.

However. There is likely a lot going on that hasn't been made public. And there are former LEOs advising this thing and the tactics being used are exploiting that.
So the government(s) is(are) keeping information from the public. You don’t see that as having any impact at all to citizens’ trust?

That's the question I have for all those "Arrest the Offenders Crowd?"

And do what with them exactly? Our Jails aren't exactly brimming with room and the Justice System is already overwhelmed. So what is the End State we want to achieve here?

Just last year, we were on the path of "defund the police" now we are going to do a hard right turn and up the tempo?

FYI, I was very critical of the Police during that time and their treatment of BIPOC. I'm also critical of the way we've treated Indigenous in this Country historically and still to this day.

I'll let you do your own research about them.
What a jolly bunch of people. Would love to hear their thoughts on if Hitler made it out of the bunker and safely to South America back in '45. Also their thoughts on if Fluoride in the drinking water is sterilizing Caucasian men.

I don’t think the government should establish any dialogue with people, such as Paul Bauder, who have openly called for bringing down a government that was elected by the people.

I think his first name is James. But, you make an interesting point.

Well, he didn’t kill someone with a vehicle, allegedly physically abuse his spouse, and harass his employees, did he? Or wait, that’s the Order of Canada…
And apparently, after careful review, they aren't going to lose theirs after all 😆

That's the question I have for all those "Arrest the Offenders Crowd?"

And do what with them exactly? Our Jails aren't exactly brimming with room and the Justice System is already overwhelmed. So what is the End State we want to achieve here?.

Actually we have tons of room right now....

Sounds like the Americans will not let our government kick the can down the road on this one, they want action.

Sounds like the Americans will not let our government kick the can down the road on this one, they want action.
Yep General (Ret'd) Day found the response to this vs sorting out the issues in our seat of democracy interesting:

I've read scores of tactical units have arrived in Windsor. My take is the Americans have said in no uncertain terms, open the border or we will come over and do it for you.

Blockading a port of entry of a sovereign nation could be considered an act of war.

Is this his just watch me moment ?

Yep General (Ret'd) Day found the response to this vs sorting out the issues in our seat of democracy interesting:

I've read scores of tactical units have arrived in Windsor. My take is the Americans have said in no uncertain terms, open the border or we will come over and do it for you.

Blockading a port of entry of a sovereign nation could be considered an act of war.

I have no doubt there Americans are forcing our hand.

Oh well, I only pray there is no violence. We don't need to turn these people into martyrs.

Back