• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You know you were raised in the late 80's early 90's when...

ya sorry the nano's. lol

and the tickle me Elmo. can you believe people were paying hundreds of dollars for them.

I was born in 76  so I remember  quite allot of this stuff but here are my  fav

1/ Ferris Buellers Day off

2/  Dukes of Hazard

3/ Air Wolfe

4/ Blue Thunder

5/Night Rider

6/ 21 Jump Street
         Also does any one remember the group Depache Mode I am not sure if that is spelt right though

I sat in the knight rider car "kit" when i was little. I thought it was cool that it had a tv in it hehe.  >:D

C'mon...how about spandex, leg warmers, head bands....

And we're all mostly Canadian here, does no one but me remember "You Can't Do that On Television"?

I don't know... [slime] Gotta love you can't do that on television [/slime] I miss that show.

Depeche Mode Karl28, one of my favourite songs is Personal Jesus by them, it's been redone by Marilyn Manson if you want to hear a more rock tone to it  8)

There is a website for "you cant do that on telvision". Google it, you can watch some episodes hehe >:D

How about Bizarre, anyone remember that show, It had Super Dave OSborne on it, that was funny stuff. Wayne and Schuster and the Tommy Hunter show, jeez and Dallas...who shot JR. Those are the shows my grandfather and I watched friday nights, those were the days  :'(

How about star search, growing pains, family ties, who's the boss, little house on the prarie, chips, mash...the list goes on hehe.  >:D

oh and all the really good cartoons. none of this modern Japanese anima can came even close to what the cartoons used to be like. digimon, Pokemon, yu-gi-o. what is the difference between any of these?

Ah, remember Perfect Strangers?  Then there was Full house, family matters... I used to really enjoy TGIF on what was it?  ABC?

season one of full house is now out on DVD. That show sucked. Anyone remember the show Funhouse. It was a game show for kids. I loved it.

I can't believe no one has brought up Rocky and Bullwinkle. You simply can't beat Boris, Natasha, Mr. Peabody, Dudley Do-right, the list goes on. Great show, done much injustice by that movie that was put out a few years back.

I couldnt stand rocky and bullwinkle, or the pink panther. They bored me. hehe >:D

camochick said:
I couldnt stand rocky and bullwinkle, or the pink panther. They bored me. hehe >:D

Those are possibly the two best cartoons there have ever been. Yup, now I've decided, they are. We should burn all of this anime garbage and bring back rockey & bullwinkle and the pink panther.

Does anyone else remember a cartoon, I think it was japanese, with someone called Astroman?

-Hutch- said:
oh and all the really good cartoons. none of this modern Japanese anima can came even close to what the cartoons used to be like. digimon, Pokemon, yu-gi-o. what is the difference between any of these?

But we did. We had robotech and things like that. We had our own japanamation! :salute:

I can't believe no one has brought up Rocky and Bullwinkle. You simply can't beat Boris, Natasha, Mr. Peabody, Dudley Do-right, the list goes on. Great show, done much injustice by that movie that was put out a few years back.

I concur. Whenever they remake something from this era they get it all wrong.

Yeah like the inspector gadget movie. I knew it was going to be lame so i didnt go see it, but i watched that cartoon religiously when i was a kid.  >:D hehe

Back