• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

www.military.com

Kr3w

Inactive
Reaction score
I have read most of the threads for the CFAT but just wanna know if the military.com apptitude tests are at the same difficulty as the CFAT. I did pretty well scoring a 73% on the short test. Im not asking for anything specific but found the pratice CFAT test hard only getting 5 out of 10 on the problem solving, one wrong on eachof the word deffinations and patterns. Should I have to worry about anything, since im only applying for the infantry? Im suppose to be doing all my testing in two weeks.Thanks!

Military.com is the american military correct? Cause when i was studying for my test i also used that site for the practice exams and found that they were very similar to the CFAT, don't just stick to that site specifically, use the RCMP site, IQ tests, online apptitude tests.  All these types of sites have different tests and questions, and that can only help you out more.  Good Luck on your testing, don't stress to much, its not healthy haha

Alright thanks! Im sure I'll be all right considering that I only need to score 18/60

You need to do as well as you can on CFAT because you only get one chance and if you ever want to apply for something else then you may need higher scores than the minimum you think you need.  Take the test seriously and practice using the one the CFRC provides. Best of luck.

Kr3w said:
Alright thanks! Im sure I'll be all right considering that I only need to score 18/60

I agree with CFR FCS, you should always attempt to do your best on anything you do.  Where would we be if everyone said "I only need to score such-and-such and I'll be good to go."  ???

The old saying "A C is a P" is just a joke, don't take it seriously.

I only wanted Infantry when I went to do my test. The only thing is, do you really want to just do one thing the rest of your life? Its easy now to say you do. Later down the road you may want to be a MedTech or something. So just do the best you can because I think you can only do the test twice. I may be wrong so do not quote me on it.

I was told you could re-take the test up to three times, but it takes an awful lot of work to get a third re-write. Just do the best you can. Military.com helped me out a lot when I was studying for the CFAT, I also bought a book on the ASVAB and used that to help me with the problem solving (the area I was weakest in at the time but oddly did above average on the real test)

AgentSmith said:
I also bought a book on the ASVAB and used that to help me with the problem solving

I bought a book on the ASVAB test too. It did help a lot because the questions were quite a bit more difficult then the actual test. This is the one I bought http://www.amazon.ca/ASVAB-Basics-6-e-Arco/dp/0768915279/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212930289&sr=8-15 They do have a newer edition out now.

I personally think the questions in the book were a little easier then the real test (maybe because I used a different book). Even still, books like that do help out tremendously. 

I am going to do it to the best of my ability, it was just stressing me out because it is a test that determines my future in the forces and only 3 chances to get it right, but im over that now. Expecting a call pretty soon  ;D
Thanks!

Back