• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NWO CFAT Requirement

block1

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am currently a civilian and have applied to re-align my career to the military side of the house. I applied for NWO (and only NWO as I am in no hurry to shift over) and was wondering if there is a ballpark CFAT score to aim for?

I have been scoring OK on my practice tests through third-party "study" sites but am lost as to what may or may not be a competitive score. Does the score even matter if its compared against others aiming for the same trade?

I don't have all too much experience or info on the CFAT and have been trying to focus on practicing the questions rather than looking into the scoring specifics. My curiosity may be getting the better of me.

I think it may be a 40+ on the CFAT for NWO, you will also do another test for NWO. When I did the NWO test, I failed hella hard because I was wayyyyyy too slow with the calculations ( I am a 17 yr old, not the smartest or fastest with mental math). For the NWO test you arent allowed to write down the formulas, know what nautical miles are and the basic speed formula speed in meter per second=d/change in time and remember to use the conversion factor they give you (it is a slightly modifed version of the formula above. Good luck brother, but I know you won't need it!

Back