• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

ArmyVern said:
I knew it was here somewhere ...

Seems there's is no "artifact" though.
Fossil, artifact, it's pretty close for me ;)

Vern your on the count for 10,000 now, just 41 posts to go :D

-Dead

Its scary that people are keeping track of other peoples post counts. It should be the quality one posts not the quantity folks.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Its scary that people are keeping track of other peoples post counts. It should be the quality one posts not the quantity folks.

Yeah!

I think I'm batting about 5 out of 10,000.  ;D

Deadpan said:
Make that 5 now.

-Deadpan

And,after 3 days offline ...am now highjacking a computer in one of the CFSAL QL5 classrooms.

I'm just scrolling through the topics ...

Someone will delete/move to radio chatter a lot of my posts once I hit 9999 --- wanna bet??

George owes me a couple!!  >:D

Vern

Yrys said:
And here I thought it was when you're eating  donair  ;) !

No, that's when I'm at my very very best (or at my baddest, dependant upon one's point of view... of course!!).  >:D

Vern, do you have a permanant residance besides army.ca???
the reply should put you over!!  ;D

BYT Driver said:
Vern, do you have a permanant residance besides army.ca???
the reply should put you over!!  ;D

Yes I do, although I am currently in Borden. And, no it won't because this is Radio Chatter; no worries - I'll get there when I get there.

Rats, sorry, just trying to help out.
bordum, huh? Have fun there...don't forget to visit Canada's Wonderland if you like roller coasters.  If really dead bored, come to Trenton for a coffee or other brownish liquids.
;D  BYTD

wow, according to CTV this this isn't turned on yet. It was supposed to be in August. Ah well, we live to see another day  :p

Just kidding  ::)

DLord

Back