• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

Michael O'Leary said:
And first prize is an unrestricted opportunity to contribute.  All other contestants and spectators may also participate.

Mike

I believe I was one of the first to make my contribution....I was hoping Mike had enough contributions over the weekend to put him over the top

Steve

......And I shall sit back and enjoy:

3oz gin (that's the Gordon's)
1oz vodka
1/2 oz Kina Lillet (or vermouth)

riggermade said:
Mike

I believe I was one of the first to make my contribution....I was hoping Mike had enough contributions over the weekend to put him over the top

Steve

Not quite yet, we shall have to encourage some of the younger members to throw in a few pieces of silver each.  A few less iTunes for each of them this month, or skipping one trip to Starbucks, would be a great show of support for the site.

Mike

Congratz George Wallace  :eek: !

At least until someone twink your number of posts  ;D ...

I've got another guessing game for you guys:

Most Online Today: 890. Most Online Ever: 890 (Today at 19:20:08)

Twice today we have broken the record for most people online.  When will we see a day where we crack the 1,000 people online barrier?

George Wallace said:

Twice today we have broken the record for most people online.  When will we see a day where we crack the 1,000 people online barrier?

at the rate we are going, within the next 2 month.

Congrats to George

I guess I owe him a beer... and he didn't even satisfy my ego by posting his 10 000th in my thread  :mad:

I'm hurt George.  :p

Just my luck to win a contest with no prize...now only if I was that lucky with guessing 6/49

career_radio-checker said:
Congrats to George

I guess I owe him a beer... and he didn't even satisfy my ego by posting his 10 000th in my thread  :mad:

I'm hurt George.  :p

Posts here don't count, so I had to post outside Radio Chatter. 

George Wallace said:

currently there are 1107 people on line, things are looking good for army.ca

George Wallace said:
  When will we see a day where we crack the 1,000 people online barrier?

Since it was today, everybody's bet is too late :)!

andpro said:
currently there are 1107 people on line, things are looking good for army.ca

Unless it crashes the server. Then you got at least 300 army.ca hardcore addicts glued to their computer wondering the internet aimlessly clicking on www.army.ca in vain hopes the site magically reappears. Not saying that is what I would do... but, but.... Oh Gawd I need help.  :crybaby:  

Unless it crashes the server. Then you got at least 300 army.ca hardcore addicts glued to their computer wondering the internet aimlessly clicking on www.army.ca in vain hopes the site magically reappears. Not saying that is what I would do... but, but.... Oh Gawd I need help.  :crybaby:  

- It's no big deal if it crashes.  Anytime you lot get too boring or too Pinko, I just flick over to www.shotgunworld.com and while away the hours.

You might want to consult MY therapist......she's a live-in and doesn't cost much but is extremely effective. ;D

Back