• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

career_radio-checker

Inactive
Reaction score
... well almost, just 70 shy of the mark.

That's why I started this thread, to egg him on to reach the milestone... and bragging rights in hopes he posts the big one-zero-zero-zero-zero in my thread.  ;D (Hence why I put it here, where posts count)

I would have started this thread a little closer to the mark but his numbers are slumping (no hippies/posers in quite a while I guess  ;)) so perhaps a little encouragement is in order. Mike, do you have anything that George doesn't have yet? Or Bruce, got one of those stylish tuques lying around? I'll buy him a few rounds at the next meet and greet, when we all get together.

So then he will be "Army.ca Legend    10,000"  ;D

Hi George
Just one more or two ....hundreds .....or thousands...??!!
Keep at it

;)

So when George hits 10,000 posts, do we have a party?
club.gif

dj.gif
;D

I'm the bald guy on the right.

Note To George: You should take up Trap Shooting, or something.

Damn, somebody passed me....

Hey Infanteer, that last post was a pretty cheap post - they should roll back your counter or something.

8)

Come on George.... think of the movie waterboy..."YOU CAN DO IT"

Yea but the first 100 were done on clay tablets, then another on parchement, but I do have it on good account that he was the first to use wireless from a tank named "mother"  ;D

So the legend is true then.... he did meet Pontius Pilate's bodyguard as they came through the gates?

Kirkhill said:
So the legend is true then.... he did meet Pontius Pilate's bodyguard as they came through the gates?

Well I didn't want this to be a thread about George's involvement in human history... although I would like to know if the legend of Biggus Dickus is true.

Infanteer said:
Damn, somebody passed me....

My thought when I saw the title of the thread...

Common people, some of you should know some posers that you can encourage
to register and post when G. Wallace is here, so he may achieve his next
memorable achievement sooner  ;D !

Army.ca Legend    10,000   Army.ca Legend    10,000   Army.ca Legend    10,000

Yrys said:
Common people, some of you should know some posers that you can encourage
to register and post when G. Wallace is here, so he may achieve his next
memorable achievement sooner  ;D !
I have looked into it, but, no. People I know would be hit with the ban stick on sight  ;)

Michael Baker said:
I have looked into it, but, no. People I know would be hit with the ban stick on sight  ;)

Tell them to come on in, since it means a post for G. W. in the warning section  ;) !

Yrys said:
Tell them to come on in, since it means a post for G. W. in the warning section  ;) !
I would, but my Dad(the main person who would join) is now on a ship in Halifax. My friends would never join because many of them are NDP types (wonder why they are still friends? hmm). And all others are to stupid to use a computer, let alone post on here  ;D

"People I know would be hit with the ban stick on sight "

- Do you mean, like, Ban Roll-On?  As in "Ban won't wear off, as the day wear's on"?

;)

I'm finding it hard to believe that George has that much time on his hands.  I'm lucky to log on twice a week.  Anyhoo......Congratulations George!

TCBF said:
"People I know would be hit with the ban stick on sight "

- Do you mean, like, Ban Roll-On?  As in "Ban won't wear off, as the day wear's on"?

;)
That's the stuff  ;D But I prefer Old Spice  ;)

Mike,

Anyway you can add a little "Army.ca Fossil" into the program much like the "Army.ca Fixture"  >:D?? Holy crap George!! Congrats to you; you must have a very patient and nice spouse!!

Vern

Back