• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why you chose to attend RMC?

I'm a french region native so pardon me if I'm misspell some words...

I plan to join the RMC to correct that, among other things ;).
I must admit that I'm a little reticent about being told how to dress, I have a lot of ''favorite shirts'' , but honestly I can't imagine the army without unity. As dependance is one of the reality of a military, uniformity and devotion to this image (I imagine the cadets must spend time on their cloths) is a show of respect to all off those who studied before you and  who will pass after you.

Ok, enough prattle about cloths!

I wish I will join the RMC in part because I'm a little exhausted about working 40 hours/week, going to school with people who show so much ''attitude'' (you know, too god like to be told how to work or learn),  training on diner time, please mom-please dad (even if I have my own apartment and I'm totally enslaved to it), buy cloths and find cheap healty food, homeworks at work, find clever words to write on forums...

I know it won't be sweet times to train and study at a military College but it woul'd be different...and that may worth it! ;)

But I found there is not a lot of programs that can be studied at the RMC, I was planing to study Biology because legal medecine always interested me...but with the RMC, I could study psychology and become a MP officer...Plus, I woul'd gain one year or two because I coul'd join the University directly, as in Quebec I must do two more Cégep years two obtain the diploma I'm attending to (double diploma, pure sciences and human sciences)...Enjoyable!

Plus I coul'd practice a lot of activities that I cannot here because of the lack of interest  of the students and the lack of budget off the school (theater, climbing, etc) and meet people from other areas...

and , honestly, I'm not realy attracted by cutys (as I'm immunized because I'm a gurl), beer (I drank a lot of them, different colors, sizes , lineage...enough!) and all the other funny things I coul'd discover (muhuhu yeah right) as a civilian university student...THANKS GOD! ;)

I love you all!  ;D

Right now I'm still in the application process, so I don't actually know any of this for sure, but this was my thought process for putting a Civi. U as #1 and RMC as #2.

First of all, because of some delays, I'm now in second year, and I really want to get going on my career. I like school, but 6 years might be a little more than I want at this point!

The second reason is that I want to get a really good academic foundation. I want to have the opportunity to really get to know my stuff without too many distractions. I go to a small school, so by next year I could have some really nice research opportunities lined up as well.

The third reason is more school-specific. My family has a pretty deep roots at the school, and there are a few really important/awesome traditions that I'd love to be a part of.

On the plus side, I'm paying next to nothing for tuition because of scholarships and such, so hopefully that'll help convince the powers that be.

But really, at this point I'll go wherever they want me. RMC sounds really interesting too, just different. And the Space Science program sounds great. Not a big fan of physics, but I could deal with it for that! So, all in all, I can be happy with whatever they want me to do. Now, I just need to get them to hire me!

Back