• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you like to Dine in your community?

When I was in Halifax,  it was;

The Thirsty Duck
Your Father's Moustache
The Economy Shoe Shop
and Tony's for a good souvlaki.

The newly opened Dragon Buffet King...Lower Water Street, Halifax...there today and the sushi is awesome!!!!

HL

Quebec City:
- Charbon for steaks (in the VIA Rail building), and Aviatic next door for drinks.  Both pricey, but Charbon is worth every blood-dripping dollar  >:D
- Mous (Moss?) for $30 all-you-can-eat Belgian-style mussels and fries.  They even de-shell them for you!

Dapp Alberta:  Most of the time, my kitchen table.  Sometimes in front of the TV, on the back deck during BBQ and bug season.

Hot Lips said:
The newly opened Dragon Buffet King...Lower Water Street, Halifax...there today and the sushi is awesome!!!!

HL

I may have to give them another look...I found their food was awful in Bayers Lake.

Toronto:
Dangerous Dan's Diner.
http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/

I'm pretty sure the menu speaks for itself..........

"The Coronary Burger Special
2 8oz Patties, 4 Slices of Bacon, 2 Slices of Cheddar and a Fried Egg on top. Served w/ Fries and Gravy, Can of Pop and Mayo as a garnish for sure!
Only  $ 13.95"

Ex-Dragoon said:
I may have to give them another look...I found their food was awful in Bayers Lake.
Agreed ED...I had eaten there once and would not go back as well...food is really great in Hali...they have many delicacies there as well if your are willing to try them out  :p

Cheers

HL

Back