• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When is the next NOAB?

JSingh04

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm just wondering If anyone knows when the next NOAB is...

Thanks.

http://forums.navy.ca/forums/threads/52231.50.html

According to this thread, there are no plans to hold future NOABs.

Does this mean that future NCSE and MSE applicants will be going directly to the BMOQ and NOAB is no longer part of the process.

JSingh04 said:
Does this mean that future NCSE and MSE applicants will be going directly to the BMOQ and NOAB is no longer part of the process.

No those occupations are closed at the moment.  No sense in running selection boards if we currently aren't accepting applications.

No those occupations are closed at the moment.  No sense in running selection boards if we currently aren't accepting applications.
The CF website says that NCSE is in high demand and I was told that the board selections for this trade is on the 27th! 

JSingh04 said:
The CF website says that NCSE is in high demand and I was told that the board selections for this trade is on the 27th!

1- the CF website is often out of date; and

2- If you have not noticed, the many threads on here where the experts applicants discuss the dates when selections are "supposed" to happen are "interesting"(in a "blind leading the blind" sort of way).

DAA said:
Just being helpful...  ;)

I just felt like leaving a glimmer of hope, just to **** with applicant's already self-spun misguided sense that they "know something".

CDN Aviator said:
I just felt like leaving a glimmer of hope, just to **** with applicant's already self-spun misguided sense that they "know something".
That's just harsh.

Please don't stop.  ;D

Can't speak to how/when the website gets updated, but most naval officer occupations are closed at the moment, they may open up in the fall, which may explain, why the site saying its high priority.  I can say, my information is solid and not speculation, I am not an applicant.  ;)

There are no NOAB at all. Once you finish your interview your broker will determine whether to give a contract or not. You go right from interview to St Jean or Victoria.

JMacNavy said:
There are no NOAB at all. Once you finish your interview your broker will determine whether to give a contract or not. You go right from interview to St Jean or Victoria.

The OP is not doing a CT, they don't have a broker.

Ah, I didn't realize that. Just out of curiosity, when there are openings, who offers the contract?

Back