• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical waiting

Suyuni

Reaction score
Hi. I am PR and currently my CAF application ( regular) is in process. My recruiter told me that my next step is medical and I am in waitlist.Anyone recently gone through the process and let me know the waiting time for medical to be scheduled. Thank you to all honourable members.

Lots of threads where this is discussed already.

However, It varies for everyone, and also depends on which recruiting center you are applying through among other factors.
Personally, it was just over a month between my CFAT and my medical for reference.

Cheers.
Good luck.

Hi. I am PR and currently my CAF application ( regular) is in process. My recruiter told me that my next step is medical and I am in waitlist.Anyone recently gone through the process and let me know the waiting time for medical to be scheduled. Thank you to all honourable members.
This seems to be a point where people are being held up, present company included. For some, it's the limited number of med officers to run the appointments.

For others, It's sometimes lengthy to complete the post medical scavenger hunt, particularly if your GP office is bad with scheduling.

For the rest, there is a unspecified post medical holdup in Ottawa that is...less than ideal.

Personally, I wrote at the beginning of Nov and outside of Christmas delay, Easter delay, references being slow and doc going on vacay, I've done as I was supposed to as efficiently as I could for the recruiters.

All we can do is wait since not much in the realm of timelines is going to be disclosed.

Back