• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Now, by priorities, do you mean that getting beer is a higher priority than making dinner?

>:D

Technoviking said:
Now, by priorities, do you mean that getting beer is a higher priority than making dinner?

Maybe the guy should have made up his mind whether he wanted to eat or drink first.  Fickle.  ;)

How's this one?

129189306971012120.jpg

Article Link

Take a look at the article link.  I wouldn't have come home without food for that kid.  :eek:

Dissident said:
The wife (and why I am lucky to be alive):

peaceparade06050.jpg
You married this girl..right!!  I hope it wasn't considered a shotgun wedding?! 
Something also tells me that YOU do the dishes!~~  :piper:

BYT Driver said:
You married this girl..right!!  I hope it wasn't considered a shotgun wedding?! 
Something also tells me that YOU do the dishes!~~  :piper:

Whoever cooks gets to sit out doing the dishes. I do cook most of the time.

Looking at an askew  C79 Elcan rubber cover on a recruit rifle.

Me: Bloggins, did you remove the rubber cover off of your Elcan sight?
Recruit: Yes MCpl.

[me=Dissident]facepalm[/me]

Bank employee fired for being too sexy: lawsuit

You be the judge:

dynamic_resize

Check the link for the Village Voice at the link above.  I personally think there's more to this than meets the eye (no pun intended).  I think this woman is a bit full of herself.

"It's so tiring," Lorenzana tells the Voice. "My entire life, I've been dealing with this. 'Cause people say, 'Oh, you got a job because you look that way.' So you gotta work four times harder to prove you are capable. To prove you didn't get this because of the way you look. First, I'm a woman, then I'm an immigrant, and I have my accent. At Citibank, when they were picking on me for every little thing, I couldn't take it anymore!"

::)

Granted, she's very attractive, but seriously?  Her story just sounds way too crazy to be true.

Yeah, I guess she's "ok".  You know, if you like girls and all that.

;D

too-hot-for-citibank.4877414.87.jpg

Hello, Technoviking!  I'm packed and ready to accompany you to Cancun.  Did you remember to bring your toothbrush?

>:D

Technoviking said:
Hello, Technoviking!  I'm packed and ready to accompany you to Cancun.  Did you remember to bring your toothbrush?  >:D[/quote]

And don't bring that ridiculous Speedo!    ;D

This is quite unique. I've been at work all week. I can't recall the last time anyone here said anything dumb. Maybe I have selective hearing.

If those pics by the defense were intended to somehow depict this hot-assed wench at work ... and if she did as much "posing" there at her real place of work as she's in doing them (she seems to be very adept at posing  ::)) ... I'd have fired her ass for hardly working too.

Perhaps, she was working harder at being discovered or picking herself up some bank exec sugar daddy.

Mid Aged Silverback said:
This is quite unique. I've been at work all week. I can't recall the last time anyone here said anything dumb. Maybe I have selective hearing.

You've heard them. You just haven't comprehended them. Your mind is still in a gelatinous state from your three weeks in St Jean. It took mine a month to start working again after the ALQ. ;D

PMedMoe said:
Bank employee fired for being too sexy: lawsuit
Granted, she's very attractive, but seriously?  Her story just sounds way too crazy to be true.

More on that...
"Banking beauty Debrahlee Lorenzana had two boob jobs, wanted to be stacked like Playboy Playmate:
Turns out those assets are inflated.
Debrahlee Lorenzana, the bombshell banker who says Citigroup canned her because men couldn't stop gawking, repeatedly went under the knife to get her brick-house build.":
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/06/09/2010-06-09_lorenzana_had_two_boob_jobs.html

"That's what I want to be: t--- on a stick,"
http://www.nydailynews.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=99568

On the radio today:

We're not lost........we just don't know where we are  :stars:

Re: mariomike's post:

As I said, I certainly thought there was more to her "story" fairy tale:

A TV crew followed the curvy Queens mom on her "determined manhunt" in which she gushed about finding a blue-eyed dreamboat

I like this comment:

Now she's being exposed for the manipulative egomaniacal fraud that she is. She has no interest in keeping her job. She wants a big payout, media exposure and a rich husband. Her tales of injustice are as fake as her breasts. I knew this woman protested too much. Women like her make it that much harder for other to successfully win more legitimate claims of harrassment in court.

But of course, being female, men will say "Oh, you're just jealous."  ::)  Yeah, cuz I wanna be Barbie too!  :-X

Wow, how did this become about man hate?

Kat Stevens said:

Any subject is only two degrees away from man hate, and some are closer than that.    ;D

Kat Stevens said:

Kat, it's not.  I was just being preemptive to the normal reply a female will get when commenting on another female's looks.  OF course, I know, you're above that kind of thing.  ;)

Back