• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Ex-reservist zipperhead. Regiment to left of screen. Now civ with a fond place in my heart for those still in.

Thanks

ex Reserve 031 with the PLF in Halifax....now a reg force 291er in Ottawa, 5 years and counting...

Brand new reserve 2Lt  in The Prince Edward Island Regiment.

reg 031 infantry, disgruntled yes, but soldiering on! awaiting acceptance for my COTP to Ammo Tech!! :salute:

Im from killarney Manitoba i turn 16 right away and would like to join the army asap when im old enough what should i do when i turn 16 where do i go??  :cdn:

Merit listed, applied 434 FCS tech, hoping to get in for the summer ...

My status;
Waiting 8 and a half months for my component transfer to LEAVE the armories and reach the recruiting center.
Still waiting.
I'm sure once it reaches the recruiting center it will go really fast though    :blotto:

Well, started out in Armd Reserves (VIII CH) 1980, then Reg Force Armd (VIII CH, RCD & back to VIII CH). Lotrep to Mat Tech in '90 & retired (medically) last Aug as a MCpl after total of 23 years & 11 months in CF Reserve & Regs combined. Now in Hamilton area, working as a civilian welder.

Cheers!
ELP441

When I was 19 I was in the Army Reserves for one year got out . Now I am 28 and I am a civy I work as a Personal Support Worker  .  I still have a strong interest in learning about the CF .

My status: just posted in  ;D.

As of 01 Feb, posted into the School of Infantry's Dismounted Combat Division, Small Arms Wing here in Enoggera, Queensland.

I am a ECN 146-2 (Armourer), Sergeant, RAEME.

This is a great posting, so far the best of the lot (my 4th in 10 yrs) , the only down side is  :-\ NO air conditioning in the office. On the way in today at 0730, my AC was on in my Ford Ute. What a place.

My primary function here is to establish and run an  :warstory: Army workshop responsible for the School's weapons maintenance, along with other mechanical things they have collected along the way.So, there is lots of work  :warstory:.

Cheers,

Wes

Army, Combat Engineers for 24 years, going on 30(+), UUUURRRRRAAAAA. But remember we are all in the service of our country first â Å“ Canadaâ ?      :cdn:

:soldier:

Finishing up the enrolment process, so that I can go on my BMQ this summer as a member of the Algonquin Regiment

Back