• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Victory War Bonds!!!

adaminc

Inactive
Reaction score
I was going through some old news paper clippings I had saved from when I worked at the Oshawa PUC. One day they decided to purge their archives of old invoices etc.. stuff dating back to the 20's. Anyways, I found a bunch of newspaper clippings and articles from various Oshawa newspapers, I figured I would post this little clip here.

I always found the phone number on this clipping to be pretty funny.

2977130152_e28d4d9185.jpg

Larger version here http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3162/2977130152_0c5c831363_o.jpg

ahahah, Indeed the phone number is funny.

I currently live in Oshawa and go to UOIT. I see those Oshawa PUC workers digging up my neighbourhood and laying down spools of orange tubing. Do you know what this is by chance?

Not too sure what it would be, it's probably telecom/tv stuff of some sort, since the power is already laid, they could've been contracted to lay fiber, or at least to lay piping/tubing that telecom/tv cabling can be pulled through. Hopefully it's fiber, and this is just the beginning of FTTP/FTTH.

Oh, and I went to Durham College!

Back