• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

ESAW WAS HOT...actually Im only saying that becasuse my sister(Wo.Hunniford) like drilled it into my head hahah.....

My socks are never rocked.

Wow it's been awhile since I last posted.   D&C was an awsome experience and I was glad to be part of the FAMILY ;)

If anyone ask what's the most amazing thing that ever happen to me I would have to say this summer. It was the most challenging, unforgiving and unforgettable one ever.
CI Yeung VACSTC D&C 05'

englishmuffin said:
I wish he was my grandpa. Feu de joi (sp) practice was especially hilarious

and the best part is... I got in ON TAPE :rofl:

Your posting makes Kyles eyes hurt.

There is only one person who may rock my socks.

Yeah.  She definitely does.

CWO anderson was great. The Whole D&C 2005 was great. I think the feu de joie was a blast!! (no pun intended!) I hated it at first, cause it was sooooo loud, but i toughened it out. Besides, i needed to put up with it for the sake of the flag party! lol.

ESAW, sgt pongo?!?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! mind, i only saw him as my drill WO who placed me on flag party. The summer was great, eh CI yeung? u left us 1/2 way through the summer!! We did miss you ya know!

HEY DONT BLAME ME! I had Hunniford saying it every night so yeah I kind of got it stuck in my head. Haha CI Yung came to my platoon. I miss everyone from camp.Hey I made quarter guard and flag party. But you made the final flag party so I'm happy for you.

I think that CWO Anderson will be remeberd by everyone that was in guard company.He kicked royal butt.

Back to the relevance of the topic.....Does anyone remember when Parent said that he cricified his sergeant at camp? WE should do that next year.... ::)

Yeah...lets nail sergeants to crosses  ::)

Hey you guys, I was in basic this year at camp  :p . Well a funny(hopefuly appropriate) story happened that i got a laugh out or. One cadet was running through the sergents' barracks all night and woudn't go to bed up at tent city so finally these two sergents took these pellet guns (which they'd bought in town and kept in there barracks!) and they shot the guy in the bum! They got RTU'd and the kid was fine but the funny thing was that the kid got a personal RTU becasue he was scared of all the other sergents, they were mad at HIM for getting two of thier staff members RTU'd.

Smart sergeants ::)...Hey lets not deal with him professionally! Lets shoot at him with these things we aren't supposed to have! ::)

Its kind of sobering to think that these people- supposedly Canada's "future" who have the responsibility of all these new cadet's welfare showed this kind of lack of judgement. Almost worse is that the sargeants who didn't shoot at him, scared him into going home. ::) That cadet could have came back to some great summers at vernon.

Back