• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

hey McArthur...DRYDEN!! POPULATION 3 1/2!! fALL-con is coming up. prepare yourself. :p

I think I remember you then. I was actually the 28 Platoon Warrant. (Wo.Card...really short girl, with dark hair) You probably have no clue who I am, but us WO's always paid attention to our friends cadets. So I was just kinda trying to put a face to a name when I saw that you were one of Wo.Marshall's cadets. Ya that was one great summer though...crazy stuff happens up at tent city!

WO card...thats scary. Ya know, some people would consider that stalking. I dont, haha. WO marschall was a good warrent. Did you staff this past summer in 2005?

Ha ha..no I am not stalking.. No, I didn't staff this past summer, I aged out in August. I actually quit cadets after my summer I staffed in 2003. I didn't want to, but had to. Truth be told, I miss cadets very much. Do you by any chance have any recollection of who I am from that summer??

hey all this is mondoux do you guys remember Wo richards  woah that man was funny. go flag party go quarterguard.

P.S eat...... sleep...... breath....... drill....

Holy hedgehogs! Ask your corps.  Even better.  Get your corps on here. :eek:

WO Richards was the best WO in Guard Company( Him and WO Esaw). Quarterguard was the best, but it was kind of unrewarding in the end. 

We had some pretty awesome cadences, but i've got to say that 32 platoon's was pretty hilarious. The one WO Jones made up was good for the first million times...

OMG i remember that . That was when I was in your platoon D&C  yeah baby.. oh but then I got switched .OHH hey Buschgirl member that time at maple grove

I mis the guard coy RSM he was so awsome especially with the quarter gaurd he was so funny

mcpl_spunky said:
I mis the guard coy RSM he was so awsome especially with the quarter gaurd he was so funny
You mean the Training Officer, CWO Anderson?

I took CL this year at ACSTC Vernon. I was actually quite disappointed (although it was my first Summer Camp course). I found many immature cadets where in my Platoon, and discipline was lacking somewhat. Ah but I'm sure I'll look back on some of the good memories, after all it was my last Cadet Camp.

Anyone else here from CL, or ECHO coy for that matter?

dude what was funny about 32plts....i was in 32 plt....that platoon rocked my socks

Back