• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

Sounds like a lovely place. They probably just need some more stricter gun control.  That or for Clinton to hurry up and  issue her version of  Order 66  ;D

Yesterday, "The Chicago Police Department is sorry that you were robbed at gunpoint in your home. All officers are busy now. Please hold."
https://twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/785602747571679233

As far as Detroit goes, ( from 2009 ),

Murder rate down... There's nobody left to kill.
http://onlinetradersforum.com/threads/murder-rate-down-theres-nobody-left-to-kill.101155/

Jarnhamar said:
I wonder what atrocities Hillary would have to commit before her fans would question their loyalty. Maybe if the drone strike she suggested for Assange would inadvertently take out their families too that might sway them? We're ignoring the whole Uranium thing right?

Interestingly, I have read articles from left wing organs that praised Assange when he revealed Bush Admin secrets now calling for his arrest and a conviction as an agent of Putin.  Funny perspective can change once their guy (gal) is in the noose. 

tomahawk6 said:
It turns out that Speaker Ryan had the audio of Trump leaked via his chief of staff.If Trump wins one of the first casualties may be Speaker Ryan who could be replaced by the Republican caucus,that is if they retain the majority.

You have a reference for that. I haven't seen anything on any news feeds about this.

There are various theories going around regarding the origin of the leak, including Mr Trump himself in order to bait Hillary.

milnews.ca said:
:nod:  Which is also the system that helped Trump, going into the nomination in the lead, magnify his lead - that, and none of the other candidates being willing to say, "hey, I'll back any other decent runner for the good of the party, and will stop my own climb up the greasy pole."

Not quite.  The GOP doesn't have the "Super Delegates", which they put up after the people nominated Jimmy Carter.  After that, they wanted the appearance of choice to remain, but left it to the Super Delegates to anoint the chosen one.  The Donald probably won because the GOP base was sick and tired of the establishment republicans who did nothing (in their opinion) to counter the president once they had firm control of both houses. Also, it didn't help that from the get-go, there were...how many in the running?  (Speaks directly to your point about none of the others backing someone else, e.g. Marco Rubio backing ie Ted Cruz.)

Jarnhamar said:
I heard Trump kills their family and erases all evidence of their existence including having local phone books burned where he secretly slides in a Koran here and there. It's true.

Now I understand. You are confused as to who's who. That's Clinton, not Trump. Get your conspiracies straight. [:D

Loachman said:
There are various theories going around regarding the origin of the leak, including Mr Trump himself in order to bait Hillary.
Perhaps.  After all, he is a master baiter  >:D

George Wallace said:
Do you apply this same logic towards the Clinton's?

Yes. I dont view the world in black and white as most of the people here do. I've never suggested that the clinton's were perfect, or even good. I just think Trump is the least qualified, least intelligent, and least desirable presidential candidate in my lifetime. That Clinton is better than Trump is hardly a glowing recommendation. I would expect better from a grade 8 school president candidate.

cupper said:
Now I understand. You are confused as to who's who. That's Clinton, not Trump. Get your conspiracies straight. [:D

Don't make me get started on the pentagon being hit by a cruise missile.

Bird_Gunner45 said:
Yes. I dont view the world in black and white as most of the people here do. I've never suggested that the clinton's were perfect, or even good. I just think Trump is the least qualified, least intelligent, and least desirable presidential candidate in my lifetime. That Clinton is better than Trump is hardly a glowing recommendation. I would expect better from a grade 8 school president candidate.

So you are saying that those of us who think that Clinton is morally and ethically less credible than Trump, as well as being criminal, at the very least 'corrupt', are viewing the world in Black and White? 

OK.  If that is your argument, so be it.  We are a bunch of close minded "everything is black and white" crowd.  :-\

Sorry that we all don't agree with you, that Clinton is the better of two evils.

But this is what this whole discussion is about....so we have to cover all the bases.

>Trump wouldn't make a good president because he doesn't offer any policy positions that add anything

The country is roughly divided 50/50 on pretty well all major issues; now would be an excellent time for a "caretaker" president who doesn't want to "add anything".

I think Hillary should win, because part of her solution for the humanitarian crisis in Syria is to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria.  We don't see US and Russian [force]s shoot at each other often enough.  It promises to be very entertaining.

Brad Sallows said:
I think Hillary should win, because part of her solution for the humanitarian crisis in Syria is to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria.  We don't see US and Russian [force]s shoot at each other often enough.  It promises to be very entertaining.
hillary-pr-team-onmessageforher-americans-of-all-backgrounds-and-walks-4613452.png

Technoviking said:
Not quite.  The GOP doesn't have the "Super Delegates", which they put up after the people nominated Jimmy Carter.  After that, they wanted the appearance of choice to remain, but left it to the Super Delegates to anoint the chosen one. 
Ahhhh -- thanks for that ....

Technoviking said:
The Donald probably won because the GOP base was sick and tired of the establishment republicans who did nothing (in their opinion) to counter the president once they had firm control of both houses. Also, it didn't help that from the get-go, there were...how many in the running?  (Speaks directly to your point about none of the others backing someone else, e.g. Marco Rubio backing ie Ted Cruz.)
:nod: &  :nod:

"A nation that produced world renowned leaders like Washington, Lincoln, The Roosevelts and Eisenhower, it is a sad state of affairs to see what the USA has put forward for election in 2016 - a pair of scoundrels who would look better in jail than in the White House."

Jim Seggie

You all can borrow that quote but give me credit.  Thanks!!

George Wallace said:
So you are saying that those of us who think that Clinton is morally and ethically less credible than Trump, as well as being criminal, at the very least 'corrupt', are viewing the world in Black and White? 

OK.  If that is your argument, so be it.  We are a bunch of close minded "everything is black and white" crowd.  :-\

Sorry that we all don't agree with you, that Clinton is the better of two evils.

But this is what this whole discussion is about....so we have to cover all the bases.

This is basically 70+ pages of black and white character assassinations. I simply said that I dont view the world in black and white- both are bad, Trump is just worse. If you check the polls you'll find it's not an unusual stance. Whether you live in a black and white world is up to you. It certainly seems like there are many on here who are unwilling to even reason and think Clinton is evil and Trump is good. 

No need to feel sorry... I dont care if you agree with me or not. Once Trump loses and becomes a university case study the world will be a better place.

Bird_Gunner45 said:
This is basically 70+ pages of black and white character assassinations. I simply said that I dont view the world in black and white- both are bad, Trump is just worse. If you check the polls you'll find it's not an unusual stance. Whether you live in a black and white world is up to you. It certainly seems like there are many on here who are unwilling to even reason and think Clinton is evil and Trump is good. 

No need to feel sorry... I dont care if you agree with me or not. Once Trump loses and becomes a university case study the world will be a better place.

I'm sorry buddy, you are the one that sees things in black and white.  And like you profess, I don't care whether you agree with me or not.  Your nose in the air, morally superior attitude, is quite a put down to those who you do not agree with. In many common places in the world such an attitude would result in a bloody nose.

Mr. Trump is deplorable, Mrs. Clinton has been proven to be worse.  A paid off Media does a great job of covering for her.

:rofl:  Did I just hear the Slick Hillie fanboys saying this thread is dominated by Trump  supporters? ???  ::)

I see their illness is much deeper than the initial amorous desire for Clinton.

Oh wait.... :rofl:

Back