• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

At Disney World today.

So far, no rioting in the streets. All is calm.

:cdnsalute:

Fearless prediction / Occam's razor:

Tonight at 23:45 EST, at the Trump rally, Donald J Trump will take centre stage and begin to sing the Mighty Mouse theme song, then pull off his mask to reveal that the entire campaign was a piece of performance art by Andy Kaufman.

dapaterson said:
Fearless prediction / Occam's razor:

Tonight at 23:45 EST, at the Trump rally, Donald J Trump will take centre stage and begin to sing the Mighty Mouse theme song, then pull off his mask to reveal that the entire campaign was a piece of performance art by Andy Kaufman.
And that  would be seen as a logical explanation....even with him being dead all these years.  Personally, I was clinging to the hope that the entire thing has been a dream by Victoria Principal's "Dallas" character.

Celebs moving if Donald Trump wins
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/entertainment/celebs-canada-donald-trump/index.html

Many state Canada, well certainly all welcomed, however for the exception of one: Snivelling Ted Cruz, should be officially declared as persona non grata.

Cape Breton and the 'Trump Bump'
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia (CNN)As we wound down a series of switchbacks toward the Seal Island Bridge, my ears popping as we left the rolling green highlands behind and descended to Bras d'Or -- a massive inland sea -- Donny Hall told me that he was surprised at the worldwide attention his small island of Cape Breton was currently attracting.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/04/travel/cape-breton-island-canada-trump-bump/

C.U.

mariomike said:
America's loss will be Canada's loss.  :)

Can U kindly elaborate? Canada with the exchange, location, etc., many movies, etc., are made.

cupper said:
Let's not forget that there will be boo coo Trump pole watches open carrying who won't think twice about taking out anyone who fits the profile, armed or not.  [:D

Smilie or not, that is a ridiculous and irresponsible statement to make.

Besides, during the run of this election, the democrats have proven themselves, time and again, to be the party with the violent supporters, not the GOP.

Chispa said:
Can U kindly elaborate? Canada with the exchange, location, etc., many movies, etc., are made.

I'll bite.  Why would Canada want those elitist prigs coming up here to spread their nonsense ?  [:D

Chispa said:

Not wanting to put words in MM's mouth, but I believe he's talking about 'our loss if American celebrities move here. I have to agree though. I don't need or want Rosie O'Donnel or Whoopi Goldberg, George Clooney or DiCaprio coming here as residents, thank you very much.

Chispa said:
Can U kindly elaborate?

I hope you didn't think I was being serious? It was just my lame attempt at a joke.

Just reminded me of an old joke when I saw the names of some of the American "celebrities" threatening to move to Canada,

When Oscar Levant was asked by Jack Paar to describe his reaction to Milton Berle converting to become a Christian Scientist, he said “Our loss is their loss.”  :)

recceguy said:
I don't need or want Rosie O'Donnel or Whoopi Goldberg, George Clooney or DiCaprio coming here as residents, thank you very much.

Although I must admit I will always be a fan of Mr.Clooney's charming aunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Go8Xep9fY

recceguy said:
Not wanting to put words in MM's mouth, but I believe he's talking about 'our loss if American celebrities move here. I have to agree though. I don't need or want Rosie O'Donnel or Whoopi Goldberg, George Clooney or DiCaprio coming here as residents, thank you very much.

Crap!....Then we would have to change all our daily Weather Reports on the radio and TV to daily Climate Change Statistics and fear mongering. 

IT IS WEATHER Leonardo.....A Chinook is a natural occurance, not Global Warming.

:eek:

Attachments

• deport.jpg
    deport.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 100
By the Smile at end figured not serious, while we/Canadians can be critical of Americans, and their Propaganda Machine, certainly with good reason. Canada/USA post 1900, the population of both countries spread inward through the border, as towns, villages and cities sprung into existence. News-press of the day, repartee, commerce, goods, work, etc., was exchanged by both sides of the border’s population, counting Canadian, American shared back and forth immigration and still do today.

While America dragged her heels during "World War," countless of Americans crossed the border and enlisted with CEF.

What is a Canadian? The term Canadian/Canadien used in the olden days = Canadians with French origin.

Just my thoughts.

C.U.

So far no riots, no gun toting crazies, no foul smelling leftist agitators. 

Could it be that the US might just have a normal election day? Who knew.

For all the rhetoric it seems that people are respecting the process...so far.

[quote author=Remius]
For all the rhetoric it seems that people are respecting the process...so far.
[/quote]
Minus the voting fraud  of Couse  ;)

cupper said:
Let's not forget that there will be boo coo Trump pole watches open carrying who won't think twice about taking out anyone who fits the profile, armed or not.  [:D
Somebody has to guard against nefarious interferences from La Raza, the Revolutionary Communist Party and its affiliates, the New Black Panther Party, Black Lives Matter, ISIS and North Korea.  But I understand the intent of some is to keep things more concealed.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/please-dont-dress-in-cammo-pants-oath-keepers-are-out-there-today-across-america-covert-and-primed

Back