• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Not being inclined to spend my time watching him prattle on either language, I can only say that I have seen a few sources suggest that, contextually, that's not the message he was intending to send.

That his messaging is that muddled is perhaps a more damning outcome.

I wanna hear Trudeau, not elevator music...

Feel free to Google away on your own, then ;)

Lets Go Reaction Gif GIF by Acorn TV

If only Katie Telford would help him hold the crayons and scribble out a resignation letter

If only Katie Telford would help him hold the crayons and scribble out a resignation letter
JT needs to no longer be PM. That much is apparent, and it can't come quickly enough (although, for all intents and purposes I am advocating for caucus revolt, vote of non-confidence, losing the next election, or his resignation- democratic removal from office, not some of the crazier ideas bandied about online).

The question becomes, who then holds the reins if he vacates office prior to the CPC wave that is imminent?

-Deputy PM Freeland is about as bad as her boss when it comes to being inept and tone deaf

-Melanie Joly makes herself and Canada look foolish the second she opens her mouth (much like her boss).

-Anita Anand was strategically banished to the TBS wilderness for not being a "good Liberal," so I imagine shes not in the running

-The usual suspects in Cabinet either have no legs left to campaign in the next election, or are damaged goods for how many of their files were tainted by the PMJT branding.

All of this to say, PMJT needs to go, but his exit needs to be strategic; for the LPC, the CPC, and for Canadians.

I cannot stand the man, but he has his place until the writ is dropped.

Anita Anand was strategically banished to the TBS wilderness for not being a "good Liberal," so I imagine shes not in the running
If I was her I'd say no. I'd keep a low profile until the actual leadership race.

You don't wanna be the other Kim Campbell.

Joly and Freeland have no chance to salvage themselves otherwise though, so this would be their last shot at the PMO. I would even expect Joly to "downgrade" back into provincial or municipal politics (praying it would be the latter, not the former). Freeland goes to the UN probably.

I think the logic is people would use the rebate to buy a new furnace or more fuel efficient car, in order to pay less tax. But it’s not nearly enough to do that, especially if you’re living paycheque to paycheque.
It has had the opposite effect on me. I am considering going to wood heating as then they can’t tax it even though it is worse for the environment.

Joly and Freeland have no chance to salvage themselves otherwise though, so this would be their last shot at the PMO. I would even expect Joly to "downgrade" back into provincial or municipal politics (praying it would be the latter, not the former). Freeland goes to the UN probably.
Joly isn't too bright so maybe....Freeland knows the writing is on the wall.

It has had the opposite effect on me. I am considering going to wood heating as then they can’t tax it even though it is worse for the environment.

Go with wood pellets ;)

JT needs to no longer be PM. That much is apparent, and it can't come quickly enough (although, for all intents and purposes I am advocating for caucus revolt, vote of non-confidence, losing the next election, or his resignation- democratic removal from office, not some of the crazier ideas bandied about online).

The question becomes, who then holds the reins if he vacates office prior to the CPC wave that is imminent?

-Deputy PM Freeland is about as bad as her boss when it comes to being inept and tone deaf

-Melanie Joly makes herself and Canada look foolish the second she opens her mouth (much like her boss).

-Anita Anand was strategically banished to the TBS wilderness for not being a "good Liberal," so I imagine shes not in the running

-The usual suspects in Cabinet either have no legs left to campaign in the next election, or are damaged goods for how many of their files were tainted by the PMJT branding.

All of this to say, PMJT needs to go, but his exit needs to be strategic; for the LPC, the CPC, and for Canadians.

I cannot stand the man, but he has his place until the writ is dropped.
Maybe Bill Blair. He seems to be the right combination of dumb enough and power hungry enough to fall for it.

Go with wood pellets ;)

The problem I have with wood pellets is it seems you'll be stuck buying wood pellets indefinitely, rather than having the option to harvest firewood.

Is it possible to have a furnace that burns both pellets and logs?
I’m unfamiliar with pellet stoves but my quick internet search seems to indicate that no. Apparently pellet stoves still need electricity to run.

But like I said, I am not familiar enough to know for sure.

What I'm looking for is a big red stove that burns through campaign promises at a frenetic pace.

Back