• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

One party is institutionally a bizarre blend of Marxism/Islamic Supremacy that has “captured” nearly every local government, school board, university, quasi judicial tribunal, 3 of the top 5 professional regulating bodies in every province, and the other is a Gender/ Green Reich construct that is too stupid to understand that they actually are doing the work of aforementioned Marxists.

Maybe there’s method to Trudeau’s madness…piss off all the Premiers now, so they’ll whiplash back to Sunny Ways in 2025? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Possibly yeah. wondering what exactly that method is though lol.

Maybe he looked at something that said he would pay a bigger price if he caved on his signature policy vs doubling down.

I think he should have paused to be honest. The moment he made exceptions and backed off on the beer tax is when he made himself vulnerable on this even more than before.

I think he should have paused to be honest. The moment he made exceptions and backed off on the beer tax is when he made himself vulnerable on this even more than before.
I think he poked Furey in the eye when he excluded home heating oil but no ease for the Rock and while not as blatant as Trudeau giving it to the oil in Alberta and Saskatchewan, he’s been subtly giving it to NL with Hibernia as well, which has some notable carbon charges to keeping Eastern Canada supplied with crude, when we’re not buying lots from Saudi Arabia.

Look, I don't totally disagree with you in principle, but I can't not call out hyperbole when I see it.

You're saying NONE of the following was truly intended to help Canadians? I think you might be letting more recent legislation that was enacted in a very tone deaf manor might be clouding your perception.

Canada Child Benefit Act.
Pay Equity Act.
EI Parental Sharing Benefit.
Legalized Cannabis.
Reduced small business federal tax rate from 11% to 9%.
Canada Workers Benefit Act.
Dental.
Pharmacare.

The problem with that list and the entire argument in my opinion is the belief that if each individual item on that list is good for a Canadian then the entire list in totality is good for all Canadians in aggregate.

I am not convinced of that being in anyway,shape or form true. In fact I think that the small limited focus on micro items has and is causing large macro issues.

That is a fundamental issue of perspective that might be missed by some.

Maybe there’s method to Trudeau’s madness…piss off all the Premiers now, so they’ll whiplash back to Sunny Ways in 2025? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm confident he has something up his sleeve. If not to stay in power then to spend the next 18 months setting his brand and friends up.

Her Insta page has an image from Kuwait where she’s taller than the entire front row.
From a quick Google, CTV says she’s 5’6.

Maybe it was “shortest in the front, tallest in the back”?

From a quick Google, CTV says she’s 5’6.

Maybe it was “shortest in the front, tallest in the back”?

I am not sure what to say…

They have to be a couple, right?

In think you're being generous.

I think we will see the NDP pass the liberals in the polls in the coming weeks. It will sustain for a bit and that will cause Singh to topple the government.
I sure hope you are right. I can't see why he has stayed with them this long.

I'm confident he has something up his sleeve. If not to stay in power then to spend the next 18 months setting his brand and friends up.
Agreed. He's got something or somethings that he's gonna drop in the next few months, probably late this year r early next so it's fresh in the minds of the electorate. What it may be, I don't know. But there are a few big vote getters he has yet to use.

Or maybe a lab in Wuhan has "evidence" that PP is not of this world.

The problem with that list and the entire argument in my opinion is the belief that if each individual item on that list is good for a Canadian then the entire list in totality is good for all Canadians in aggregate.

I am not convinced of that being in anyway,shape or form true. In fact I think that the small limited focus on micro items has and is causing large macro issues.

That is a fundamental issue of perspective that might be missed by some.
There is nothing on that list that warrants going into debt the way we have. We literally cannot afford any more generosity from the feds.

So, correct me if I’m wrong here, but most folks (minus SK residents I guess) would be getting the money back? I haven’t really been tracking this other than the “Carbon Tax Bad” narrative.
From the article.

But, the budget watchdog, in a more expansive analysis, found that Canadians would see a "net loss" in the coming years from the carbon pricing scheme and rebate.

Back